Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

It is karma that post 1 has been mentioned. Sunday over here in lockdown and was getting bored, went back and read the Guardians thread from page 1 for something to do. Very interesting reading shame some of the photos are no longer available as an image. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. :)

u8j4Tuk.jpg

It is karma that post 1 has been mentioned. Sunday over here in lockdown and was getting bored, went back and read the Guardians thread from page 1 for something to do. Very interesting reading shame some of the photos are no longer available as an image. Hope everyone is having a good weekend. :)

u8j4Tuk.jpg
That is quite an undertaking Leon, but there's some great reading in those early pages :) That's a shame about the photos, when Photobucket changed their conditions some years back, almost all of the affected pics were re-posted by members, but a lot of the folk who posted back then, don't post on BF anymore, let alone here in the Guardians thread :( That's a nice Lambsfoot my friend :) :thumbsup:

This one has smoothed out to a wonderful pull I would describe as a 7. The action on this knife is so satisfying! 😎👍
View attachment 1620256
That sounds great Todd, a little oil, flushing, and use makes for a much smoother pull, and opening a Lambsfoot is always a satisfying experience I think :) I love that bead BTW! :D :thumbsup:

For those who don't like a stiff pull, I just received a delivery ;) :D I'm not sure how on earth I found my way to this thread of Gary W. Graley Gary W. Graley 's, but it's worth visiting just to admire Gary's great photography! One look, and I was sold! :D :thumbsup:

olECwuL.jpg

Last edited:
Nice and they are a very handy item to have on hand!

G2

A gift from an esteemed Porchenberger, this multinational, later JR Lambfoot is a wonderful knife!
With perfect walk and talk, Rattail Bolsters, two all-tangs-marked blades (in the old way!), South Asian Sambar Stag, well-installed in America, its genesis crosses continents!!ReStag JR 1.jpgReStag JR 2.jpgReStag JR 3.jpgReStag JR 4.jpg
Thanks, Dave!!

Well, the link to G2's thread gives a 404 error:confused:
Sorry about that Ted, should work now :thumbsup:
A gift from an esteemed Porchenberger, this multinational, later JR Lambfoot is a wonderful knife!
With perfect walk and talk, Rattail Bolsters, two all-tangs-marked blades (in the old way!), South Asian Sambar Stag, well-installed in America, its genesis crosses continents!!View attachment 1620546View attachment 1620551View attachment 1620552View attachment 1620553
Thanks, Dave!!
Congratulations Charlie, that's sweet :cool: Hope you're doing OK buddy :thumbsup:

Will you blokes stop posting all these tools and gadgets. I am running out of money. :eek:
Anyway new week here, we will have lockdown extended, but i have enough supplies in the ice-box to make sure i don't go hungry.

Breakfast to start the week. The worcestershire sauce makes all the difference.
e5nMfwH.jpg

u8j4Tuk.jpg

Nice horn on that one.

Back