Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

One handed plier deployment ... I am ready :thumbsup: 🤓

kkZiwEt.gif
Technically, those look like channel locks but outstanding hand eye coordination! 😃

Good morning Guardians, hope y'all have something exciting and/or interesting planned for the weekend, or that you just get to put your feet up. Miserable weather here today, and I'm glad I went out, and picked some blackberries yesterday evening. I don't think I'll be going far today, but got plenty to keep me busy. Have a good Saturday Guardians :thumbsup:

u9x5Le0.jpg

Good morning Guardians, hope y'all have something exciting and/or interesting planned for the weekend, or that you just get to put your feet up. Miserable weather here today, and I'm glad I went out, and picked some blackberries yesterday evening. I don't think I'll be going far today, but got plenty to keep me busy. Have a good Saturday Guardians :thumbsup:

u9x5Le0.jpg
Hope you have a good weekend too Jack. Sunny here this morning but calling for thunder storms during the day:eek:. Some strong thunder and lightning last evening. Going to "oil the joints" today on some knives and freshen up some of the edges. :thumbsup: Your HHB photo is very interesting. Is that depicting asheep dog competition?

Hope you have a good weekend too Jack. Sunny here this morning but calling for thunder storms during the day:eek:. Some strong thunder and lightning last evening. Going to "oil the joints" today on some knives and freshen up some of the edges. :thumbsup: Your HHB photo is very interesting. Is that depicting asheep dog competition?
Thanks Bill, sounds like we have similar weather at the moment buddy. It's raining hard here right now, there's talk of flooding in some parts of the country, but I won't be affected personally. I've just been finding odd jobs to do, one of which includes a little edge maintenance :) Yes, that's right Bill, they call them sheep dog trials here, I remember watching them as a kid, but it's been decades since I went to one, quite interesting though :) You have a nice day Bill :thumbsup:

HHB in the pocket today.
View attachment 1624433
A great choice for Saturday ;) :thumbsup:

Thanks Bill, sounds like we have similar weather at the moment buddy. It's raining hard here right now, there's talk of flooding in some parts of the country, but I won't be affected personally. I've just been finding odd jobs to do, one of which includes a little edge maintenance :) Yes, that's right Bill, they call them sheep dog trials here, I remember watching them as a kid, but it's been decades since I went to one, quite interesting though :) You have a nice day Bill :thumbsup:

A great choice for Saturday ;) :thumbsup:
Thanks my friend. I enjoyed the video clip. Very interesting.

u9x5Le0.jpg
Plus they protect the herd from the coyotes!😀👍
doubleormutton.jpg
Nice photo and selection, Todd!
How's the turtle doing?

Hard to set this one down...
Ik6OJ7t.jpg

Since the arrival of Cobra, resentment and animosity had been slowly building up among Dan's EDCs towards the newcomer.
It seemed that now, Dan only cared to carry Cobra... neglecting some of his most faithful companions of old.
Cobra was bossy, overconfident, and a bit of a bully which made things worse.

One day, Ebony Lamb and Cobra crossed paths. Dan was nowhere in sight.
The tension was thick and palpable; they eyed each other with disdain.

LKcLWYo.jpg

Things escalated quickly, and soon they were shouting at each other although Cobra was much louder and aggressive.

x08f7ID.jpg

Cobra tried to push Lamb and run him off.

ZVPPOT1.jpg

It was then that Cobra jumped on Lamb's back and attempted to break it with its powerful jaws.

aZotERX.jpg

But despite Lamb's gentle nature, he was tough too. He shook Cobra off his back, quickly turned around, and started chasing Cobra away.

pYAmmiA.jpg

Cobra, fast as lightning, slithered to the side. As Lamb passed by, he struck him on the head.

MNHmSrf.jpg

A bit dazed, Lamb hit back.

1UqI38W.jpg

The fight raged on and on, the fighters being so evenly matched.

At one point, the opportunity that Cobra had been waiting for presented itself as a tired Lamb lowered his guard.
Fast as lighting, Cobra clamped his powerful jaws on Lamb's head.

CAZuloc.jpg

He then started to swallow Lamb whole. The pressure and pain Lamb felt were excruciating and he started to pass out.

j0UI53X.jpg

Summoning all the power he had left, Lamb stomped on the body of Cobra with his powerful hooves while shaking his horned head violently.

Cobra was flung to the ground, and as he attempted to get up to finish the fight Lamb stabbed him right in the heart.

yERCd0O.jpg

Incredulously, Cobra looked at Lamb while slowly collapsing to the ground.

Lamb pushed his blade even deeper into Cobra's heart until he moved no more and then wiped his blade on Cobras' black leather pouch.

4G4syGV.jpg

A few minutes later Dan walked into the room and was happy to see on his desk what he was looking for.

Dan put Ebony Lamb in his right front pocket, Cobra in his left, and headed out the door for "A Walk in Nature" :)

Last edited:
Riveting. Wonderfully written. Bravo! I however try to keep peace in my little flock.
Since the arrival of Cobra, resentment and animosity had been slowly building up among Dan's EDCs towards the newcomer.
It seemed that now, Dan only cared to carry Cobra... neglecting some of his most faithful companions of old.

LKcLWYo.jpg

Things escalated quickly, and soon they were shouting at each other although Cobra was much louder and aggressive.

x08f7ID.jpg

ZVPPOT1.jpg

It was then that Cobra jumped on Lamb's back and attempted to break it with its powerful jaws.

aZotERX.jpg

But despite Lamb's gentle nature, he was tough too. He shook Cobra off his back, quickly turned around, and started chasing Cobra away.

pYAmmiA.jpg

Cobra, fast as lightning, slithered to the side. As Lamb passed by, he struck him on the head.

MNHmSrf.jpg

1UqI38W.jpg

At one point, the opportunity that Cobra had been waiting for presented itself as a tired Lamb lowered his guard.

CAZuloc.jpg

He then started to swallow Lamb whole. The pressure and pain Lamb felt were excruciating and he started to pass out.

j0UI53X.jpg

Summoning all the power he had left, Lamb stomped on the body of Cobra with his powerful hooves while shaking his horned head violently.

Cobra was flung to the ground, and as he attempted to get up to finish the fight Lamb stabbed him right in the heart.

yERCd0O.jpg

Lamb pushed his blade even deeper into Cobra's heart until he moved no more and then wiped his blade on Cobras' black leather pouch.

4G4syGV.jpg

A few minutes later Dan walked into the room and was happy to see on his desk what he was looking for.

Dan put Ebony Lamb in his right front pocket, Cobra in his left, and headed out the door for "A Walk in Nature" :)

LKcLWYo.jpg

x08f7ID.jpg

ZVPPOT1.jpg

aZotERX.jpg

pYAmmiA.jpg

MNHmSrf.jpg

1UqI38W.jpg

CAZuloc.jpg

j0UI53X.jpg

yERCd0O.jpg

4G4syGV.jpg

🤣🤣🤣

Brilliant Dan! 😆 Ray Harryhausen couldn't have done it better! 😁👍

Good morning Guardians, I hope everyone is having a pleasant weekend :) The rain has stopped here, so we're going to head into town in a bit, and get something to eat. I thought Lucy might enjoy the trip ;) Have a great day Guardians :thumbsup:

de06bho.jpg
Very cute little photo. Your Ironwood has a lot of figuring.:thumbsup: The bareheaded end looks like a snarling monster LOL.😄

Good morning to all this Sunday. I suppose we could call it the stormy months here in southern coastal NC.:( Thunderstorms forecasted all next week but I'll be in Hawaii.:) I'll be leaving my HHB at home safely stored and freshly oiled.:thumbsup:
IMG_3168.JPG

Back