Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

To any members in the area of hurricane Ida, take care and stay as safe as possible. Hope it passes or weakens and major damage is avoided, i vividly remember the damage that Katrina wreaked on that part of the country. 🤝

To any members in the area of hurricane Ida, take care and stay as safe as possible. Hope it passes or weakens and major damage is avoided, i vividly remember the damage that Katrina wreaked on that part of the country. 🤝
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Sunday Sausage Sammich! :)

PDCD8mE.jpg

Good morning Guardians, I hope everyone is having a nice weekend :) After my hike yesterday, I slept like a tot last night! :D Hoping the sun is going to come out at some point again today ;) Thought I'd carry my AC :) Enjoy your Sunday Guardians :thumbsup:

DzyHXS6.jpg
just absolutely gorgeous!

Good morning Guardians, I hope everyone is OK, particularly anyone living in the path of Hurricane Ida, and that you had a good weekend. It's a holiday here, so basically like a second Sunday. I've nothing planned, but sure I'll find something to do ;) Thought I'd carry a simple Rosewood Lambfoot today, though it is an SFO :D ;) Have a good week Guardians :thumbsup:

PQ7Xt5l.jpg

Good morning from the PNW! A bit cloudy and cool today but no rain in sight (or so the weather.com says)...

My lambsfoot sitting on the deck framing I've been working on...for a while now...lol

Ix9Az3g.jpg
Nice work Ken, hope the rain holds off :thumbsup:

Going for a short walk now, so chose a knife I haven't carried much, (I usually use my Ebony example!) and looked up the benefits of wearing turquoise!!
Google says;
"Turquoise stone; alleviates the symptoms of rheumatism, provides immunity against viral infections and heals stomach problems by neutralizing over-acidity. It increases the strength and efficiency of muscles, relaxes cramps and has detoxifying and anti-inflammatory effects for the systems of the organism."

Magical stuff, I figure - but a nice knife works nearly as well!! 😄Waynorth Bone 1.jpg

Going for a short walk now, so chose a knife I haven't carried much, (I usually use my Ebony example!) and looked up the benefits of wearing turquoise!!
Google says;
"Turquoise stone; alleviates the symptoms of rheumatism, provides immunity against viral infections and heals stomach problems by neutralizing over-acidity. It increases the strength and efficiency of muscles, relaxes cramps and has detoxifying and anti-inflammatory effects for the systems of the organism."

Magical stuff, I figure - but a nice knife works nearly as well!! 😄View attachment 1630396
I should wear my turquoise and coral belt buckle more often. (Coral has benefits too, Google says.)

Google says;

Magical stuff, I figure - but a nice knife works nearly as well!! 😄View attachment 1630396
Good choice Charlie, I hope your walk went well :) That sounds like strong medicine, great pic my friend :):thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, kind of quiet round here recently, hope everyone is doing OK. With our holiday yesterday, I am only just starting my week today, something I always find a little disorientating! :D Bagpipe ebony seemed appropriate today :thumbsup:

Aa3Qdxi.jpg

Back