Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

That’s a beauty JJ. I’ve had mine for a couple of months now and it’s my favorite Lambsfoot.
8F4A18C2-17F3-4D46-8AF6-C5F392D335FA.jpeg
Thanks a lot, bigfish64 bigfish64 !!! Yours is a real beauty; these folks certainly did wonderful work! :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

I drove to my Post Box and this Stag covered Lambsfoot was waiting for me :) A bit larger than the few I have at 4" closed.
Congratulations JJ, looks good :) :thumbsup:
That’s a beauty JJ. I’ve had mine for a couple of months now and it’s my favorite Lambsfoot. View attachment 1635285
Very nice Todd :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I need to get a plumber out today, which means staying in :( I've certainly got plenty to do, but it coincides with what might be the last fine weather we get for a while :rolleyes: Got my Hartshead Barlow for company - street is covered in conkers ;) Have a good day everyone :thumbsup:

WVGG21J.jpg

Thanks Jack. I did end up getting a three day weekend that I enjoyed very much.
Watch out for those Conkers, my friend. ;)

a random ol' Lambsfoot pic.
48353301506_e64eda3d97_h.jpg
I'm glad to hear it Kevin :) I was talking to a neighbour earlier, and one dropped a few feet from where I was standing. It sounded like someone hitting a cricket-ball as it struck the ground, and when I looked at it, it wasn't a great deal smaller! :eek: I'll have to get my hard-hat out! :D That's a beautiful photo of your 2019 Guardians Lambsfoot :thumbsup:

Congratulations JJ, looks good :) :thumbsup:

Very nice Todd :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, I need to get a plumber out today, which means staying in :( I've certainly got plenty to do, but it coincides with what might be the last fine weather we get for a while :rolleyes: Got my Hartshead Barlow for company - street is covered in conkers ;) Have a good day everyone :thumbsup:

WVGG21J.jpg
Gotta side step the "conkers" and also be careful you don't get conked!o_O The HHB is in great form I may add.:D I'm still carrying my Ironwood - Original and authentic Jack Black SFO.:thumbsup:

IMG_2930.JPG

Is it just me, or are there a lot of really interesting photos being posted today? Love it Kevin. 😎👍
That's definitely a great pic :cool: :thumbsup:
Thanks a lot, Jack!!! The Lambsfoot pattern has me hooked! :) :thumbsup:
Glad to have you onboard JJ! ;) :thumbsup:
Gotta side step the "conkers" and also be careful you don't get conked!o_O The HHB is in great form I may add.:D I'm still carrying my Ironwood - Original and authentic Jack Black SFO.:thumbsup:

View attachment 1635719
Definitely mate! :D Thanks for the kind words, it's great to see that Guardians Lamb from 2019 :thumbsup:

Thought with some interesting photos being posted those with a rural interest may find this interesting, it is an Angus Bull with great bloodlines that sold last week for a record price here. $209,000 US, he's a big fella, don't know if i would want to upset him.😨

3ZPBraZ.jpg

Well, my third Sheffield Lambsfoot came today. It’s the Wines and I’m impressed. Fit and finish the best of the three. It’s a little beefier than the others and the blade is just a little bigger so it’s pinchable for me. Nice and snappy too and has the best blade centering which is spot on. Rosewood handles are attractive and well matched. I’ve been carrying the Rodgers ever day since I got it but I think this one will bump it out. All three have come very sharp with nice grinds. 😃 Oh yeah, thanks to Leon for steering me in this direction.👍
View attachment 1635847View attachment 1635848View attachment 1635849

Last edited:
Well, my third Sheffield Lambsfoot came today. It’s the Wines and I’m impressed. Fit and finish the best of the three. It’s a little beefier than the others and the blade is just a little bigger so it’s pinchable for me. Nice and snappy too and has the best blade centering which is spot on. Rosewood handles are attractive and well matched. I’ve been carrying the Rodgers ever day since I got it but I think this one will bump it out. All three have come very sharp with nice grinds. 😃 Oh yeah, thanks to Leon for steering me in this direction.👍
Nice one, that Rosewood looks really classy.:)

Thought with some interesting photos being posted those with a rural interest may find this interesting, it is an Angus Bull with great bloodlines that sold last week for a record price here. $209,000 US, he's a big fella, don't know if i would want to upset him.😨

3ZPBraZ.jpg
Blimey, lot of steaks there! :eek: This feller looks tiny by comparison, but he wasn't a welcome sight squarely blocking the public footpath! :eek: ;)

rYrS9F9.jpg

aLAgimj.jpg

Congratulations on the new addition :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, it's another day of good weather here, before things are set to change tomorrow, and for the weekend :rolleyes: I've got a problem with my knee, which is making walking difficult, but I'm going to try to get some of the sunshine :) Have a good day everyone :thumbsup:

tG4QbVc.jpg

Back