Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Maybe they're looking to win a prize or something! :rolleyes: I found a bag of old Christmas baubles in the cupboard the other day, I thought they might make good slingshot targets! :D ;)

Darn it, I forgot you were diabetic Jer! šŸ˜– Been out trying to find vegan goodies for you :rolleyes: Looks like you're managing OK ;) :thumbsup:
Yeah, I'm ok.
Turns out I didn't have a heart attack at all. My new cardiologist seems to have thrown out the entire ekg in the light of the 30-day monitor, stress test, and echocardiogram. What I do have is atrial flutter and persistent atrial fibrillation. (At least I get the rugged and manly sounding disorders. "There is something about [Blanche Dubois] that reminds one of a moth".)
So I'm an obese, senescent, diabetic, fluttering, atrial fibrillator. But I'm rabies-proof!
shhTxdS.jpg

Yeah, I'm ok.
Turns out I didn't have a heart attack at all. My new cardiologist seems to have thrown out the entire ekg in the light of the 30-day monitor, stress test, and echocardiogram. What I do have is atrial flutter and persistent atrial fibrillation. (At least I get the rugged and manly sounding disorders. "There is something about [Blanche Dubois] that reminds one of a moth".)
So I'm an obese, senescent, diabetic, fluttering, atrial fibrillator. But I'm rabies-proof!
shhTxdS.jpg
Well that sounds like good news Jer! :oops::D;):thumbsup:

I'm glad that you can still go out when there's a full-moon my friend ;) Cool pic :) :thumbsup:

Please forgive my poor memory/dementia, and save the sweeties for emergency use :thumbsup:

Yikes! :oops: Prices are crazy :rolleyes: I picked up 3 pairs of bargain-priced Merrells a couple of years back, but I am heavy on shoes, and onto the last pair now :( It's not just price though. I bought a pair of Salomons in a sale some years back, and they were really comfortable. Shelled out for a near identical pair a year later, and they weren't anywhere near as comfortable (think I've worn them about 4 times). Wishing you lots of comfy miles mate ;) :thumbsup:

There's a report about the mural here (worse than I remembered) šŸ˜” Here's the meaningless replacement šŸ‘Ž

jo-peel-howard-street.jpg

Or at least that's what it looked like when it was painted :rolleyes:

I was talking about going over to Sheffield, but I have less and reason to visit :( Hope you got something decent to eat at least David :thumbsup:
Yeah, that's the dogs vomit I saw. I can't even tell what city that's meant to be. Looks a bit like that black hole I've head some folk call Coventry... :D

Ta Jack, There Altras. The Merrells I bought last year are awful; ok for mucking about in but not for a proper walk.

The Brearly mural was splattered with red and white paint when I visited Sheffield. Still, I think that might have been better than the new one. :rolleyes:šŸ˜‰

I know weā€™ve discussed condiments here in the Guardians thread before ā€” particularly Hendersonā€™s, of course, the versatile, no-nonsense ā€œLambsfootā€ of the condiment world šŸ˜‰ ā€” so I thought Iā€™d share a Lambsfoot photo with one of my new favorites. This stuff is great! Iā€™ve only had it a week or so and the jar is almost empty. šŸ˜ (Thankfully when I bought it I got three of them, to take advantage of a slight discount and free shipping.)

KhYPuQm.jpg
Now you mention it, red paint would be an improvement on the current 'art'. :thumbsup:
And that chilli crunch sounds nice. I hope it's from Yorkshire. šŸ˜:thumbsup:

I thought I was hearing things, when I passed through Leeds market this market this afternoon....

WQCss07.jpg

I wonder if one of the staff sabotages the music system sometime over the next 3 months! šŸ¤Ø
Well if they don't I'm happy to stretch for the train fare and do it for them. :rolleyes:

Beer.
Again.
5HbdXc2.jpg

pqHUdz8.jpg

Yeah, that's the dogs vomit I saw. I can't even tell what city that's meant to be. Looks a bit like that black hole I've head some folk call Coventry... :D
Yeah, could be virtually any post-industrial town! Wonder how much that cost the residents of Sheffield?! šŸ˜’ The artist was probably instructed to include the cementation furnace, which could just as easily be a bottle-kiln :rolleyes: A friend of mine was over in Sheffield the other week, and said that all the old factories, that once stood around the furnace, have now been completely obliterated :(

dBFLcuL.jpg

Ta Jack, There Altras. The Merrells I bought last year are awful; ok for mucking about in but not for a proper walk.
I'll look out for those David, let me know how you find them :thumbsup:

Edit - They sound interesting David, and I look forward to hearing your thoughts on them, particularly the zero-drop design, and the wide toe-box. They're not cheap are they?! šŸ˜³
Well if they don't I'm happy to stretch for the train fare and do it for them. :rolleyes:
:D :thumbsup:
Beer.
Again.
5HbdXc2.jpg

pqHUdz8.jpg
Cool pics :) :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Back