Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Jack, those crumpets pikelets look tasty! It's been a while since I've had any. I can get them at Trader Joe's here, but they cost more and aren't as good.
Thanks Barrett, I like them for a change, but generally I prefer good toasted sourdough these days I think. I'm sure they were better in the days when the local baker made them :) :thumbsup:
It really is a fantastic show! :thumbsup:

I've been slacking on my Lambsfoot duties lately, having gotten hooked on a beefy GEC with a different kind of foot. 🙄😉 Here's a recycled photo of my Ironwood Guardians Lambsfoot.

wMMeLxZ.jpg
I remember you saying how much you liked it Barrett :) I don't think the first episode is one of the best unfortunately. The real star is the countryside I think :) Great to see your 2019 Guardians SFO my friend, and that's a cool pic :cool: I'm sure Eleanor and Scout are excited about Halloween, look out for a package heading your way :thumbsup:

Thanks Barrett, I like them for a change, but generally I prefer good toasted sourdough these days I think. I'm sure they were better in the days when the local baker made them :) :thumbsup:

That’s probably true about the local baker, Jack, although I still thoroughly enjoyed the Warburton's ones we’d get when we were there. I think one time we went to the shop and they had them on sale for 60p. 😁

I remember you saying how much you liked it Barrett :) I don't think the first episode is one of the best unfortunately. The real star is the countryside I think :) Great to see your 2019 Guardians SFO my friend, and that's a cool pic :cool: I'm sure Eleanor and Scout are excited about Halloween, look out for a package heading your way :thumbsup:

I’ve been meaning to go back and watch all three series again. The cinematography is excellent.

Eleanor is definitely excited for Halloween. I don’t think Scout cares one way or the other, but I’m sure she’ll have fun. I’ll keep an eye on the mailbox, thanks, Jack! :thumbsup::thumbsup:

That’s probably true about the local baker, Jack, although I still thoroughly enjoyed the Warburton's ones we’d get when we were there. I think one time we went to the shop and they had them on sale for 60p. 😁
Bargain! 😁👍
I’ve been meaning to go back and watch all three series again. The cinematography is excellent.
It's not that long since I last re-watched them, so it'll probably be a while before I watch them again. I forgot there were a number of very annoying characters too! 😖😁👍
Eleanor is definitely excited for Halloween. I don’t think Scout cares one way or the other, but I’m sure she’ll have fun. I’ll keep an eye on the mailbox, thanks, Jack! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
Cool 😎😊👍

Mine is due for renewal soon I think, I'll have to check. At least your avatar is still there :thumbsup: My day had been pretty dull, but after taking my empty pizza boxes out to the bin, it took me more than half an hour to get back in again! First a young neighbour asked me why I wasn't at the street-party yesterday, which I'd thought was NEXT Saturday, then I had to give a full account of my food-poisoning, to my elderly Sikh neighbour Mrs Kauer, as well as being introduced to her friend's daughter, and HER daughter, and decline various offers of tea. Then I had to have a discussion about fallen leaves with Mrs Kauers neighbour, Toff, who has dementia. He'd wandered out of the house, and starting to sweep leaves up, when another neighbour, in his mid 60's, had driven past, felt sorry for him, and offered to help. Toff had had him sweeping up leaves for 40 minutes, when I intervened to tell him the council would be sweeping them up tomorrow, whereupon Mrs Kauer, who I've only previously heard have the most uncharitable things to say about Muslims, dragooned the poor man into sweeping her extensive front yard. At this point, a friend of mine came out across the street, and I crossed over to ask after his mother, who has been in hospital. While we were talking, we saw Toff wander out again, and into someone else's garden. I excused myself to go and look for him, but was delayed by Mrs Kauer, who wanted to tell me about her son. I broke off to go and find Toff, but then had to return to Mrs Kauer, before I could get back up the road. However, before I could cover the 10 yards to my house, I had to admire the new scooter another neighbour has just bought, and then listen to the gossip of another neighbour. They should make a soap opera about my street! :eek: :D

Nice photo David :) :thumbsup:
Crikey Jack. Maybe you should spend your Sunday evenings on the top of Bleaklow, then you'd get some piece and quiet. :)

8PjzbLT.jpg

Crikey Jack. Maybe you should spend your Sunday evenings on the top of Bleaklow, then you'd get some piece and quiet. :)

8PjzbLT.jpg
Yeah, it was kind of crazy David! 🙄 The Council vehicle came round to sweep up the leaves, but weren't able to sweep away the two great piles of leaves formed by the poor bloke Toff had dragooned into sweeping them up, because his barking-mad wife had parked their car directly between them! 🤔

Tasty-looking lunch and Lambsfoot pic my friend ;) :thumbsup:

I bought about 50 bottles of this "Belgian-style IPA" a year or so ago. I was told I was getting an IPA, so I was somewhat surprised, and disappointed by the beer I received. It was rather fruity, and not really to my taste. However, a year later, I'm quite enjoying it :)

Cheers Guardians :thumbsup:

dyvJ92Y.jpg

Went to buy some crumpets/pikelets:rolleyes::) this morning, none left. Saw these and thought i would give them a try, not to everyone's taste, but with butter, not bad. I like ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg those sorts of spices, these are called cinnamon donut toast, had worst. Have a good 'un.:).

g6PE5t2.jpg

Went to buy some crumpets/pikelets:rolleyes::) this morning, none left. Saw these and thought i would give them a try, not to everyone's taste, but with butter, not bad. I like ginger, cinnamon, nutmeg those sorts of spices, these are called cinnamon donut toast, had worst. Have a good 'un.:).

g6PE5t2.jpg
Never seen anything like that before Leon, but it looks, and sounds delicious! :) You've got your revenge mate! :D :thumbsup:

They are good, i am going to get some more to keep in the freezer, they are handy for just a quick snack, or to keep you going if you're on the run.

LaRQ5UW.jpg
I might have to look out for those Leon :thumbsup:
Bottom of page one.!!!:eek:

Good Old Fashioned Corner Store.

i1znj6x.jpg
Yikes! :eek: Most of the shops where I live are still small and independently owned food shops, but they are not like the old corner shops I'm afraid :thumbsup:

We need some Lambsfoot content :thumbsup:

Back