Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Jack, thank you for all the time and effort you put into bringing the 2018 Guardians Lambsfoot to fruition ! I anxiously await their arrival :)
Putting away my last Tank 7 on this warm, sunny afternoon. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend :thumbsup:
Kp9YAU6.jpg

Jack, thank you for all the time and effort you put into bringing the 2018 Guardians Lambsfoot to fruition ! I anxiously await their arrival :)
Putting away my last Tank 7 on this warm, sunny afternoon. Hope everyone is enjoying their weekend :thumbsup:
Kp9YAU6.jpg

Thanks Rob, that looks like a tasty beverage :) :thumbsup:

Hey Greg! Great to see you here my friend :) I've been wondering how you, and even put a reminder in my phone to drop you a PM this weekend. It's great to know you're OK :thumbsup:

That sounds like an exciting whistle-stop trip there :)

I'm happy to help out with the index, and really appreciate the trouble you take on behalf of your fellow guardians.

Cool pics, hope you get a good crop, and (in the shorter term) that you have a great weekend :) Wishing everyone else the same of course ;) :thumbsup:

As for me, I reckon I'm halfway up the mountain! ;) :D :thumbsup:

View attachment 908653

Yup, I’m doing great. Thank you so much for thinking to check in on me, that was very thoughtful of you, my friend. :)

The trip was fantastic and included my first time driving on the Autobahn, in both Germany and Austria. Good to be home, though.

Thank you for your willingness to pitch in again on the index. I truly appreciate it. I’ll contact you privately when it’s time.

Congrats on making it halfway up the mountain! I know your extremely hard efforts are going to make a lot of folks happy. We are extremely lucky to have you in our company, Jack.

No pictures to share, but my lambsfoot was with me as I planted the garden this morning.

Yup, I’m doing great. Thank you so much for thinking to check in on me, that was very thoughtful of you, my friend. :)

The trip was fantastic and included my first time driving on the Autobahn, in both Germany and Austria. Good to be home, though.

Thank you for your willingness to pitch in again on the index. I truly appreciate it. I’ll contact you privately when it’s time.

Congrats on making it halfway up the mountain! I know your extremely hard efforts are going to make a lot of folks happy. We are extremely lucky to have you in our company, Jack.

No pictures to share, but my lambsfoot was with me as I planted the garden this morning.

That's good to hear Greg, sounds like a really great trip :) I'm more than happy to help out my friend, and really appreciate the index you created and maintain, it's a real asset for members here :thumbsup: Thanks for the kind words :) :thumbsup:

Old toffee-wings with the money clip that got me going on money clips. I gave otf another dip in the 50-50 kerosene and linseed oil, for fear of shrinkage and bugs.
7VawJ6u.jpg

Like your money clip Jer, and OTW is looking good :) That's interesting about the dip :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is having a good weekend, and that y'all enjoy a pleasant Sunday :) :thumbsup:

IMG_1889S.JPG

Like your money clip Jer, and OTW is looking good :) That's interesting about the dip :thumbsup:
It was my birth-year that finally sold me on the clip. Dad used to put hot sauce on everything, and say at his age he needed more stimulation. Maybe it's the same with me and the shiny things.

It was my birth-year that finally sold me on the clip. Dad used to put hot sauce on everything, and say at his age he needed more stimulation. Maybe it's the same with me and the shiny things.

I can relate to that my friend! :) :thumbsup:

Just done another packaging run to town, and bumped into my old (knife-collecting) friend Russian Alex (https://www.bladeforums.com/threads...-wizard’s-quest-part-7.1153000/#post-13183683), so we had a couple of pints together, while Alex told me about the finer points of drinking Ethanol (which apparently has a lower surface tension than water, so can lead to drooling)! :D :thumbsup:

OK folks, it had to happen - There's a new cult in town!! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

This thread is dedicated to the appreciation of this quintessential English pattern, and for those who appreciate its subtle lines, its usefulness, and its history. All Lambsfoot posts and pics are welcome here :thumbsup:

Edit 17th December 2017 - Sheepsfoot pics should only be included for purposes of comparison to the Lambsfoot pattern. However beautiful your Sheepsfoot is, this is not the place to show it. If you don't know the difference, please read on :)

Thanks to WhittlinAway WhittlinAway , this thread now has an index to help you quickly find information within it: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/guardians-of-the-lambsfoot.1406735/page-172#post-17681582

Welcome to the Guardians of the Lambsfoot thread, and thanks to all my fellow Guardians for their contributions :) :thumbsup:

Enjoy!

Jack
I think I need time to navigate through all this. I can't seem to add a photo, but I will try.
Thank you for the response.!

I shall try to find a bit of quiet wilderness in which to spend tomorrow! :rolleyes: ;) :D :thumbsup:

Jack, I figured you'd have been down there with the crowds outside Windsor Castle wearing one of these. :D

rs_1024x759-180519104445-1024-prince-harry-meghan-markle-wedding-fans.jpg

I'm really looking forward to my 2018 Guardians Lambsfoot(s) showing up. They've been "processing" in Chicago since Friday, so hopefully it won't be too long! :thumbsup:

Jack, I figured you'd have been down there with the crowds outside Windsor Castle wearing one of these. :D

I'm really looking forward to my 2018 Guardians Lambsfoot(s) showing up. They've been "processing" in Chicago since Friday, so hopefully it won't be too long! :thumbsup:

Nah, I like a good loaf, but I've never been a fan of circuses ;)

"Processing" can take a while I think :rolleyes: Hope they reach you soon though my friend :thumbsup:

I'll be off to the post office again today :thumbsup:

2018 Ebony Guardians Lambsfoot 1-6.JPG

Ron, the stag on your BF Stag Jack looks like it could have been shed by Bambi's dad, the Great Prince of the Forest, himself!! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:;)
:eek: LOL :eek: You must have got up real early Saturday morning Gary!! ;):D

I'll be off to the post office again today :thumbsup:
2018-ebony-guardians-lambsfoot-1-6-jpg.910217
Jack I can hardly wait! Mine are in Jamaica NY! At least that’s on the correct side of the pond! :D

Totin this Senator today. It’s not my favorite of the Lambsfoot patterns I own, but none the less, it’s a Lambsfoot. :)

ED4A57A9-1496-4411-9AB9-4204A1BC917C.jpeg

"Processing" can take a while I think :rolleyes: Hope they reach you soon though my friend :thumbsup:

I just noticed that I have both an incoming international package (my 2018 Guardians Lambsfeetses) and an outgoing international package (#71 Bull Nose headed for Finland) currently waiting around in Chicago. :D

I got up to watch Chuck & Di's wedding. (What a good old-fashioned gothic horror fairy tale that turned into.)
nKIct7t.jpg

I'll make sure I get up early for this :D ;) :thumbsup:

Guillotine 2.jpg

Nice Lambsfoot collection Jer :thumbsup:

Jack I can hardly wait! Mine are in Jamaica NY! At least that’s on the correct side of the pond! :D

Totin this Senator today. It’s not my favorite of the Lambsfoot patterns I own, but none the less, it’s a Lambsfoot. :)

View attachment 910249

Good-looking Senator Ron :) Glad your package is in Jamaica NY, not Jamaica in the Caribbean! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

It's Here! (with a majestic bonus) Jack Black Jack Black must have employed a wrinkle in time.
xiPLtDl.jpg

Sorry about the lack of natural light. Raining again.
But trust me, the knife looks and feels perfect. Thanks again Jack!

Wow! I can't believe that has got there so fast Jer! :eek: It's almost like we're in the 21st century, and Royal Mail have stopped using carrier-pigeons! :eek: :D Congratulations my friend, I'm glad it has reached you :) :thumbsup:

I just noticed that I have both an incoming international package (my 2018 Guardians Lambsfeetses) and an outgoing international package (#71 Bull Nose headed for Finland) currently waiting around in Chicago. :D

Hope you get yours soon Barrett :) :thumbsup:

2018 Ebony Guardians Lambsfoot 2-1.JPG

It's Here! (with a majestic bonus) Jack Black Jack Black must have employed a wrinkle in time.
xiPLtDl.jpg

Sorry about the lack of natural light. Raining again.
But trust me, the knife looks and feels perfect. Thanks again Jack!

I just checked my order book - posted 17th May in Leeds, delivered 21st May in the US - got to be a record! :eek: :) :thumbsup:

Back