Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

So far, the only side-effect of my booster shot as been an overwhelming craving for curry! :eek: :D I hadn't shopped for that, but I managed to cobble together a blisteringly-hot Covid-killing scorcher! :D Of course my daredevil Hartshead Barlow had to test his metal - possibly his most dangerous mission yet! ;) :D :thumbsup:

F49YPuc.jpg

XQMORUm.jpg

O9eK51C.jpg

Jack Black Jack Black I got my COVID booster plus the flu shot last Monday night, and I was pretty out of it all day Tuesday, but it was worth it - now I have superpowers (or at least a stronger immune system). Hope you recover quickly from your booster.
View attachment 1692448
Congratulations on your superpowers Tyson! :cool: :D Thanks I definitely feel slightly woozy tonight. Cool pic there my friend :) :thumbsup:
But it sure beats this, people are still recovering from the fires 2 years ago.:eek::)

fW7lpxX.jpg
Scary stuff! :eek: :thumbsup:

When it comes to a lambsfoot, it's Union Jack for me this week.
UJ.pile.blackhead sheep.jpg

(Has anyone ever read John Brunner's The Sheep Look Up, an "ecological" science fiction novel that was nominated for the Nebula Award for best SF novel of 1972? My photo reminded me of that title! 🤓 )

- GT

When it comes to a lambsfoot, it's Union Jack for me this week.
View attachment 1692650

(Has anyone ever read John Brunner's The Sheep Look Up, an "ecological" science fiction novel that was nominated for the Nebula Award for best SF novel of 1972? My photo reminded me of that title! 🤓 )

- GT
Great pic Gary! :D Your girls certainly got you a very handsome Lamb in your Union Jack :) That book title certainly sounds familiar, but I have been an avid reader throughout my life, and I quickly forget novels, irrespective of their quality, I'm afraid :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, how is everyone doing? After my Covid booster yesterday, my arm is somewhat sore, and I feel slightly 'off', but no worse than that fortunately. Hopefully, those mild side-effects will soon pass :) The snow is gone here now, but it's a rather dull day, so far. Thought I'd brighten it up with my Hartshead Barlow ;) Have a good one Guardians :thumbsup:

jkSFxMP.jpg

Good morning Guardians, how is everyone doing? After my Covid booster yesterday, my arm is somewhat sore, and I feel slightly 'off', but no worse than that fortunately. Hopefully, those mild side-effects will soon pass :) The snow is gone here now, but it's a rather dull day, so far. Thought I'd brighten it up with my Hartshead Barlow ;) Have a good one Guardians :thumbsup:

jkSFxMP.jpg
Hope you feel better Jack and the weather improves. Nice photo of your HHB too.

Today is starting off sunny and warming to the 60's. To tell the truth, we need some rain. Been very dry and we have a State wide fire warning that bans outdoor burning. I'll be carrying my Ebony LF today.
IMG_2745.JPG

Hope you feel better Jack and the weather improves. Nice photo of your HHB too.

Today is starting off sunny and warming to the 60's. To tell the truth, we need some rain. Been very dry and we have a State wide fire warning that bans outdoor burning. I'll be carrying my Ebony LF today.
View attachment 1692746
Thanks a lot Bill, hopefully I'll be fine, and able to go down to the market tomorrow. While the forecast temperatures are still down in the low 30's, there is at least the prospect of some sunshine :) I'm glad you have some nice weather there my friend, and hope you get the needed rain soon. Nice choice of Lambsfoot :) :thumbsup:

Back