Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

u5Q8ZoQ.jpg
Jack, your Lamb is bright and cheerful. 🤠 :thumbsup:
That's the spirit, GT. 🤠 :thumbsup:
That's the spirit, Jer. 🤠 :thumbsup:
Joshua, that is such a good looking Lamb... I love the handles and bolster work. 🤠 :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians.
Our Christmas tree is up and lit, but we are waiting for our son to get home from Omaha to decorate it.
So, festive holiday pictures will probably start getting posted next week. Until then, an ordinary picture will have to do.

Jack, your Lamb is bright and cheerful. 🤠 :thumbsup:

That's the spirit, GT. 🤠 :thumbsup:

That's the spirit, Jer. 🤠 :thumbsup:

Joshua, that is such a good looking Lamb... I love the handles and bolster work. 🤠 :thumbsup:
Thanks John! It is a good looking lamb. I’m enjoying the O1 steel on it, too.

Hope your son has a safe trip home.

JohnDF JohnDF mentioned in a recent post that the Christmas season and its decorations provides more opportunities for knife photos. My lambsfoot this week is my rosewood Union Jack, and I'll post a few old seasonal pics of it in the next 3 days. Today's photos seem to feature ceramic decorations.
View attachment 1694114
View attachment 1694115
View attachment 1694116

- GT
Great pics Gary :) :thumbsup:
I'm intrigued by those ceramic trees, but I haven't seen one yet that I like the price of.
MEIDYqD.jpg
Looks like you've been busy wrapping gifts there Jer :) I finally went out and bought some cards! :D :thumbsup:
Good day Guardians! I’ve got my camel covered big’un today. It matches the dense fog we’re in this morning.
View attachment 1694155

Hope you all have a good one!
Looking very festive Joshua :thumbsup:
Good Morning Guardians.
Our Christmas tree is up and lit, but we are waiting for our son to get home from Omaha to decorate it.
So, festive holiday pictures will probably start getting posted next week. Until then, an ordinary picture will have to do.
Looking forward to that John :) Love that Alien fob! :D :thumbsup:

I enjoyed catching up with my pal over coffee and a croissant, before going into town, to do some shopping, and having a Thai lunch ;) :thumbsup:

m60TVKW.jpg

This sign at a nearby bar made me laugh :D

q6zE0dq.jpg

Got back from our overnight in Myrtle Beach. Really great Christmas show at the "Alabama Theater". Dancing, singing and instrumentals. Before the show we went to Umberto's for dinner. All in all a very fun couple of days. Bootlegged a little whisky too! As I mentioned in a previous post I had my Bagpipe Ebony with me but tomorrow it will be my faithful and trusty HHB.
IMG_3325.JPG

Got back from our overnight in Myrtle Beach. Really great Christmas show at the "Alabama Theater". Dancing, singing and instrumentals. Before the show we went to Umberto's for dinner. All in all a very fun couple of days. Bootlegged a little whisky too! As I mentioned in a previous post I had my Bagpipe Ebony with me but tomorrow it will be my faithful and trusty HHB.
View attachment 1694526
The sounds like a great trip Bill, I'm glad you enjoyed it :) I'll also be taking my Hartshead Barlow out with me tomorrow :thumbsup:

1WNaWBF.jpg

It's~~~Beginning to look a lot like Christmas~~~

pD9FTF6.jpg
Great pic Ken :) :thumbsup:
Maybe I'll do some cards.
Digging out the addresses for folks I have no contact with, other than exchanging Christmas cards, is something I have found a chore for a few years now :rolleyes:
TGIF Guardians!

npN8ASV.jpg

Being a geek and watching the Black Cauldron tonight :)
Hope you had fun Mike :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, cold, wet, and windy here, so far today. I'm hoping it brightens up a little. Have a great Saturday :thumbsup:

GGtehXw.jpg

Great pic Ken :) :thumbsup:

Digging out the addresses for folks I have no contact with, other than exchanging Christmas cards, is something I have found a chore for a few years now :rolleyes:

Hope you had fun Mike :) :thumbsup:

Good morning Guardians, cold, wet, and windy here, so far today. I'm hoping it brightens up a little. Have a great Saturday :thumbsup:

GGtehXw.jpg
Nice photo of your HHB Jack. We've been fortunate with our weather here in NC:thumbsup:. Very mild so far but cooling off next week. Will still in the 60's during the day and quite nice:). Seems that every day my wife has another Christmas decoration to hang somewhere on the houseo_O. I'm not real big on having all this stuff because then you have to take it down and store it somewhere:thumbsdown: but I do like to see it all on other people's homes LOL😄

IMG_3261.JPG

Digging out the addresses for folks I have no contact with, other than exchanging Christmas cards, is something I have found a chore for a few years now
Yeah. There were one or two I used to not send a card to, but they would, so I would send one next year and they wouldn't...
I might send three this year.
I want to keep in good with my cousin with the super-children. The daughter, who excels at everything from dancing to dagger-throwing, is likely to become a brilliant cardiologist any day now. If she hasn't already.
Maybe I'll send a few more cards and have a few thinking, "Oh, no, here we go again".
[looks like I have to buy some]
Blackadder with "racing possums". My BIL is such a dreary, practical sort.
CqWtGhG.jpg

D136704B-7601-412C-9A77-33C740DAAE8E.jpeg
Stagurday lambsfoot today. I had a full day yesterday: grading and then I spent about three hours sharpening A set of eight knives for a buddy of mine who wants to resell them since he has a new set. A couple of them were in Very bad shape: broken tip here, huge chip there, and overall the knives were poorly maintained (which he already knew). It gave me an excuse to try out my new 320 grit suehiro water stone. I’m not sure if it is as good as my king stones, but it did fine.

Have a great day folks!

Back