Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Great photo of your HHB Jack. Frosty here too at 34 degrees F. Not getting out of the 40's today but at least it is sunny. Going to switch back to my HHB today.
View attachment 1723479
Thanks Bill, yours is looking good too :) I don't think it got out of the 30's here today, but it made a big difference when the sun came out :) :thumbsup:
Good Morning Guardians
Nice pic John :cool: :thumbsup:
Great photo! :D :cool: :thumbsup:

It's been a while since I was last able to sneak out for a mid-week walk, but I managed to get out of the city for one today. It was in the 30's all day, but it sure made a difference when the sun came out. Unfortunately, I spent most of my walk with it in my eyes :rolleyes: I finished off in the park I walked in last week, so took a pic of the castle folly for CelloDan CelloDan , along with a few others :) :thumbsup:

ZkVGMd8.jpg

JCYrsFZ.jpg

245kDlN.jpg

EDf0PLL.jpg

tzRbHbb.jpg

IpZQHEx.jpg

J8VUS5R.jpg

ktN7mhz.jpg

jP1qC8n.jpg

13xbUla.jpg

XhH2nEi.jpg

jZga4cT.jpg

UpQ5Zo2.jpg

Last edited:
LOL! :D I'm not surprised :D :thumbsup:

To make up for my unhealthy morning snack, I thought I'd make some leek and potato soup for tonight :) :thumbsup:

CB8bS2X.jpg
Hey Jack, your soup has a "leek" in it! 😅🥣 (somebody had to say it!)
Good morning Guardians, I hope that everyone is doing OK, and that your week is going well so far ;) A frosty start here, with a mackerel sky. 31f according to the Met Office. I'm tempted to wrap up, and go for a walk, if I can get my work finished early :) Have to see how it goes ;) Have a good day everyone :thumbsup:

INNOVy3.jpg
Nice photo of your HHB Jack!
Nice, José!
If you get that Lambsfoot to grow, send me a branch off of it!😎👍
Good Morning Guardians
Great shot John!
Hope you're able to get out deeper in the woods soon!🤠👍
BananaLamb! Yellow adds a nice splash of color.🙂👍
It's been a while since I was last able to sneak out for a mid-week walk, but I managed to get out of the city for one today. It was in the 30's all day, but it sure made a difference when the sun came out. Unfortunately, I spent most of my walk with it in my eyes :rolleyes: I finished off in the park I walked in last week, so took a pic of the castle folly for CelloDan CelloDan CelloDan CelloDan , along with a few others :) :thumbsup:

ZkVGMd8.jpg
All such wonderful photos, Jack!! How nice it must be to have that type of terrain and historical sites so close!🙂👍👍

Good morning/afternoon Guardians!
I've given up the illusion of catching up, so I'll try to stay with it as much as possible. Back with Bagpipe Betty!
EOtYlhJ.jpg

Thanks. It was a rude stratagem of my own.
4uqg7F3.jpg

I had all kinds of trouble with the former pen blade.
It's a survivor! :eek: :D ;) :thumbsup:
Hey Jack, your soup has a "leek" in it! 😅🥣 (somebody had to say it!)
🤣 :thumbsup:
Nice photo of your HHB Jack!
Thanks pal :) :thumbsup:
All such wonderful photos, Jack!! How nice it must be to have that type of terrain and historical sites so close!🙂👍👍

Good morning/afternoon Guardians!
I've given up the illusion of catching up, so I'll try to stay with it as much as possible. Back with Bagpipe Betty!
EOtYlhJ.jpg
Thank you very much Dennis, it's always good to see Betty! :D And your good self of course ;) :thumbsup:
mPjsw6K.jpg

Pretty neat trick building that roof inside the shell-keep.
That's cool Jer :) :thumbsup:

Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble with the Bladeforum website. Since they updated the system last year it is so slow, keeps coming up timed out or oops we have run into problems. It's getting very frustrating from my end, is it happening to anyone else.🤬

Is it just me or is anyone else having trouble with the Bladeforum website. Since they updated the system last year it is so slow, keeps coming up timed out or oops we have run into problems. It's getting very frustrating from my end, is it happening to anyone else.🤬

It's been going on a couple of weeks now Leon, absolutely terrible! 🙁 Think there's a thread about it in the Tech forum 👍

It's been going on a couple of weeks now Leon, absolutely terrible! 🙁 Think there's a thread about it in the Tech forum 👍
Thought it may have been me at my end, but only got my computer fixed 5 months ago with all the latest software and hardware and runs like a charm. Not here though.:mad::mad::mad:🤬🤬🤬:)

Great to tag along virtually on you walk Jack :cool:
A variety of landscapes along the way to keep things interesting. Some very old trees too by the looks of it.

I chuckled when I saw your choice of bars for your walk.
Just today my wife sent me to do some grocery shopping and, after being confronted with way too many choices at the supermarket I picked up a box of Larabar.

I can not recall trying them before however I just finished a couple of them and wash them down with yerba mate.

I was exhausted after the walk and needed to fuel up 😁

wUsyob4.jpg

Back