Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Morning Jack you ok? Yip a great way to fire off my Sunday. Maybe a rhubarb crumble later as well :cool:Especially if the weather lives up to the forecast.
It's a mystery Jack. It's as if the tip as spontaneously warped, which I'm sure is impossible? It was fine on Thursday and on Friday morning, it lived in my pocket all day Friday, but as I'd used it on various foods on Friday I cleaned it when I got home on in the evening and found the last 1/16th inch bent to the side. Exactly as if someone had used it to pry something. :oops:
Thanks for the advice, I was thinking of using a 'G' clamp to see if that would straighten it (but without applying any pressure to the handle).

Hope you get less busy and find that sausage sandwich :thumbsup:

-David.

Sounds good David :) I don't think I'm going to get much rest today unfortunately :rolleyes:

I used to use a G-clamp before I had a vice, hopefully it'll work fine my friend :) I once showed a mate of mine a new knife I had just got, and he managed to bend the point by catching it against the steel rim of a table. I didn't see it happen, and I don't think he realised what he had done. I put it in my pocket, and it was only later that I noticed the damage.

Let's hope your not in such a dire straits! ;)
AW_LR.png

Great pic JP :D :thumbsup:

I know you have the Commando, but I thought you might like this ;) One of my school teachers had a Dominator, held together with Selotape and chewing gum! :D :thumbsup:

Last edited:
Great stuff Guardian Ron :) :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
My pleasure Jack! :D

Thank you Jack. I am grateful and honored my friend.
See! I told you so! :thumbsup: ;)

That looks definitely worth the wait, Ron; congrats!! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

I hope so too, Rob; I'm sure you'll be very pleased when it's delivered! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup::)

Couple more pics of my recent stag arrival:
cj-mark-closed-onside-jpg.985804

cj-pile-closed-onside-jpg.985815
Thanks GT! :) It would appear equally the same with you my friend! There’s not a bad one in the lot! :thumbsup: :D

Jack Black Jack Black Your carry choices are excellent today Jack! Your AC is a knife that I’ll not likely tire of seeing. I can safely say you will not tire of carrying it either! :thumbsup: :)

Yesterday was not a normal Saturday for me! I didn’t even pocket a knife! :( I won’t bore you with the details but summarize as saying for now all is well. On this Sunday morning I’m thankful for a lot of things. This is definitely not the most important, but I am very thankful for this AC! :D

42904493630_a316cb595e_b_d.jpg

Paid for my AC Lambsfoot this morning. I'm too excited to wait for it to get here, so I hope I'm not overstepping by sharing the photos Jack emailed. Let me know if you want me to take them down, Jack. I'll get some "in the wild" pictures when it arrives.

fullsizeoutput_2bc1.jpeg fullsizeoutput_2bc0.jpeg fullsizeoutput_2bbf.jpeg

Yes you did. :D Thank you Ron for your kindness and help. Much appreciated my friend.

My pleasure Jack! :D

See! I told you so! :thumbsup: ;)

Thanks GT! :) It would appear equally the same with you my friend! There’s not a bad one in the lot! :thumbsup: :D

Jack Black Jack Black Your carry choices are excellent today Jack! Your AC is a knife that I’ll not likely tire of seeing. I can safely say you will not tire of carrying it either! :thumbsup: :)

Yesterday was not a normal Saturday for me! I didn’t even pocket a knife! :( I won’t bore you with the details but summarize as saying for now all is well. On this Sunday morning I’m thankful for a lot of things. This is definitely not the most important, but I am very thankful for this AC! :D

42904493630_a316cb595e_b_d.jpg

Thanks for your kind words Ron, that is a beautiful pic of your AC :thumbsup: Hope you're doing OK buddy :thumbsup:

Paid for my AC Lambsfoot this morning. I'm too excited to wait for it to get here, so I hope I'm not overstepping by sharing the photos Jack emailed. Let me know if you want me to take them down, Jack. I'll get some "in the wild" pictures when it arrives.

View attachment 986116 View attachment 986117 View attachment 986118

No problems with the pics Joshua, but it'd be better to keep commercial discussion out of this thread please :thumbsup: They're not really any better, but here's a couple of pics which I snapped before packaging :thumbsup:

Joshua 1.JPG

Waiting for the big rosewood.
EPC5fEP.jpg

It's in it's fifth day of pre-shipment preparation. That shipment will be very well prepared.

Lot of tea/coffee being drunk no doubt :rolleyes: Hope it reaches you soon Jer :thumbsup:

I’ll be glad to have you around these parts on a regular basis! :thumbsup::)

Me too :) :thumbsup:

Thanks for your kind words Ron, that is a beautiful pic of your AC :thumbsup: Hope you're doing OK buddy :thumbsup:

No problems with the pics Joshua, but it'd be better to keep commercial discussion out of this thread please :thumbsup: They're not really any better, but here's a couple of pics which I snapped before packaging :thumbsup:

View attachment 986131

Lot of tea/coffee being drunk no doubt :rolleyes: Hope it reaches you soon Jer :thumbsup:

Thanks for the reminder and pictures, Jack!

Here’s my lambsfoot tote for today:

F9B6D236-2CF5-4013-9965-7B4CA2B880CE.jpeg

View attachment 986131

Thanks for the kind words my friend! :thumbsup: :)

Mae hwn yn llinell hir o rifau a llythrennau, a welir ar eich derbynneb bostio neu yn neges ddosbarthu'r anfonwr.
That's the fersiwn cymraeg.
My item is now leaving the country!

Mae hwn yn llinell hir o rifau a llythrennau, a welir ar eich derbynneb bostio neu yn neges ddosbarthu'r anfonwr.
That's the fersiwn cymraeg.
My item is now leaving the country!

Now leaving Wales?! It's going very b8%$@y slowly! :rolleyes:

Great pictures from everyone!!!
Here is a picture showing a comparison of two stag handled Lambsfoot models with about 100 years between them. A Joseph Elliot on the left, with a new Wright on the right.
Both are sitting on a wonderful Yorkshire history book courtesy of Jack, although Jack knows well more than is told in the book. :)

View attachment 986213

Great pictures from everyone!!!
Here is a picture showing a comparison of two stag handled Lambsfoot models with about 100 years between them. A Joseph Elliot on the left, with a new Wright on the right.
Both are sitting on a wonderful Yorkshire history book courtesy of Jack, although Jack knows well more than is told in the book. :)

View attachment 986213

You are too kind my friend :) Great pic, and that is a wonderful Elliott. The stag is absolutely beautiful, they didn't waste a bit of the bark back then, knew just how to cut it :) Ashley's dad and granddad were at Elliott's :thumbsup:

Thanks pal, and Ashley is one heck of a good cutlery craftsman. Neat to hear about his family connection to the business and please pass along my compliments to his very fine work.

Thanks pal, and Ashley is one heck of a good cutlery craftsman. Neat to hear about his family connection to the business and please pass along my compliments to his very fine work.

The family surname is actually Elliott, but I think that is just coincidence. I will my friend, I need to get over to Sheffield again soon :thumbsup:

Found one and bought it. Should arrive in the amount of time it takes to get to Midwest USA from Sheffield. How long is that BTW?

Hope it arrives soon, and that you get a nice one :thumbsup: What type did you order?

Hope it arrives soon, and that you get a nice one :thumbsup: What type did you order?

I ordered one in Natural Stag. Hoping I find more sources for future purchases. Was looking how to message you to be added to e-mail list...

Hope it arrives before the snow flies here as Id like to take a photo of it with my Anniversary T-100 Bonneville.

Back