Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Have a great Friday Guardians! :) This is my Ashley’s Choice from the pile side. ;) It’s sharing pocket time today. :D

44771684972_0fcf0fbc08_b_d.jpg

Lovely pile side Ron, your ACL is a real peach :) :thumbsup:

Hope your internet service gets squared away soon Jack! If only it worked as well as one of your Lambsfoot knives! ;) A great pair for Friday my friend! :D

Thanks my friend, it is so pitiful, it took 30 minutes to load your pic! o_O

Clever solution. And maybe timely: I was going to take a picture of my old one and remark how remarkable it is that I haven't lost or stepped on it in forty two years, but I'm not sure where it is.

Whatever Callard & Bowser say about original curiously strong, I think their Altoids are weaker than the old ones from Abertawe.

Wrighteous Brothers meet the Man with No Name:
Kqm3J7r.jpg

I could do with a new one myself! :D

I haven't had the ones from Abertawe, but I regard Altoids as only passably minty - I only ever buy them for the tins! :D I rarely eat mints these days, but I used to years ago, and the strongest I recall having were Fisherman's Friends Extra Strong Mints. I notice they have been repackaged and rebranded though, so I don't know what they are like today. The original lozenges are awful! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

Great pic and title Jer :) :thumbsup:

A friend of mine from a Gypsy background, grew up knowing a family with two sons called Righteous and Elvis, how cool is that?! :cool: Unfortunately, when they had a third son, they were unable to think of anything more imaginative than Alan! :D Poor guy has probably spent a lifetime in therapy! o_O ;) :D :thumbsup:

Afternoon tea ;) :thumbsup:

At last!! Notification to pick up the package from Leeds!!:)
Well packaged package indeed!! My big'un did the honors, so goes along for the ride!!
I bought some extras for my fellow club members. I must bring the word Lambsfoot to this part of North America!!:D
Jack kindly included a RED Horn model to enhance my Hornswoggled collection!!
Thanks for everything Jack!!:thumbsup:
Jack Ashley 1.jpg Jack Ashley 2.jpg Jack Ashley 3.jpg Jack Ashley 4.jpg Jack Ashley 5.jpg

Well packaged package indeed!! My big'un did the honors, so goes along for the ride!!
I bought some extras for my fellow club members. I must bring the word Lambsfoot to this part of North America!!:D
View attachment 989572 View attachment 989573 View attachment 989574 View attachment 989575 View attachment 989576
Charlie, thats great news! :thumbsup::thumbsup::)

View attachment 989572 View attachment 989573 View attachment 989574 View attachment 989575 View attachment 989576

Fantastic news Charlie, I'm glad they finally made it :) Great photos my friend :thumbsup:

Just tucking into a tasty burger ;) :thumbsup:

The good ole standby burger :thumbsup: We had a great Aunt Ruth come to visit us from London, just so happens burgers were what my folks served.
Not good she said, that she had never eaten such food and never will. :mad: Not sure what my parents did, all I know was as a kid I couldn't believe someone had never eaten a burger. :eek:

A friend of mine from a Gypsy background, grew up knowing a family with two sons called Righteous and Elvis, how cool is that?! :cool: Unfortunately, when they had a third son, they were unable to think of anything more imaginative than Alan! :D Poor guy has probably spent a lifetime in therapy! o_O ;) :D :thumbsup:

That’s hilarious. I'm sure Alan was disappointed as a kid, but I can think of plenty of situations as an adult where I'd prefer being named Alan instead of Righteous. ;)

Growing up, my friend's mom was a secretary at a local elementary school. At the beginning of each school year, she'd tell us about new students with unusual names. My favorites (or at least, the best ones I remember) were Crystal Shanda Leer, and a set of twins name Chinacat and Steppenwolf. :cool: :D

Lovely pile side Ron, your ACL is a real peach :) :thumbsup:

Thanks my friend, it is so pitiful, it took 30 minutes to load your pic! o_O

I could do with a new one myself! :D

I haven't had the ones from Abertawe, but I regard Altoids as only passably minty - I only ever buy them for the tins! :D I rarely eat mints these days, but I used to years ago, and the strongest I recall having were Fisherman's Friends Extra Strong Mints. I notice they have been repackaged and rebranded though, so I don't know what they are like today. The original lozenges are awful! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

Great pic and title Jer :) :thumbsup:

Afternoon tea ;) :thumbsup:

Thanks for the compliment Jack! :) My photos are small compared to most, 30 minutes is unheard of! ;) You are a patient man my friend! :thumbsup: :D

Charlie you are going to have some happy fellow club members! :thumbsup: :D

MMmmmmmmm!!:rolleyes:
I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for two hamburgers today!!!!!!o_O
:D
LOL Charlie! :eek: I haven’t heard that phrase in ages! :thumbsup: :D

The good ole standby burger :thumbsup: We had a great Aunt Ruth come to visit us from London, just so happens burgers were what my folks served.
Not good she said, that she had never eaten such food and never will. :mad: Not sure what my parents did, all I know was as a kid I couldn't believe someone had never eaten a burger. :eek:

That's yer Londoners for yer! o_O :D :thumbsup: I had Thai for lunch, so wasn't that hungry, burger was just the job :) :thumbsup:

MMmmmmmmm!!:rolleyes:
I'd gladly pay you Tuesday for two hamburgers today!!!!!!o_O
:D

I was talking about Wimpy just the other day! :D :thumbsup:

That’s hilarious. I'm sure Alan was disappointed as a kid, but I can think of plenty of situations as an adult where I'd prefer being named Alan instead of Righteous. ;)

Growing up, my friend's mom was a secretary at a local elementary school. At the beginning of each school year, she'd tell us about new students with unusual names. My favorites (or at least, the best ones I remember) were Crystal Shanda Leer, and a set of twins name Chinacat and Steppenwolf. :cool: :D

LOL! :D I think it's even worse today! :rolleyes: Back in the 80's I knew this hippy couple who named their twin boys Genghis and Khan! :eek: :rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:

Thanks for the compliment Jack! :) My photos are small compared to most, 30 minutes is unheard of! ;) You are a patient man my friend! :thumbsup: :D

No choice I'm afraid Ron o_O :thumbsup:

Jack and Charlie, whenever I see Wimpy I also think of Andy Capp. I remember the one where a couple of guys standing on the street saw Andy go past and one says, "Only bloke I know that smokes 40 cigarettes a day and never bought a pack in his life!" :D

Was he tough???? Grrr!!!:mad:

Couldn't fight his way out of a paper bag! :D :thumbsup:

Jack and Charlie, whenever I see Wimpy I also think of Andy Capp. I remember the one where a couple of guys standing on the street saw Andy go past and one says, "Only bloke I know that smokes 40 cigarettes a day and never bought a pack in his life!" :D

:D :thumbsup:

This is a really long thread! Only up to page 108 so far, but learning a lot and loving it. Will soon be able to post pics here!

Glad you're enjoying it my friend :) Looking forward to seeing your photos :thumbsup:

I'm off to York today, got a few things I need to pick up from a hardware store there :) Taking my ACL with me :)

Back