Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Is the schrade 19ot sporting s sheepsfoot blade?

The 'Landshark' blade is interesting Randy, if you check out the thread index, you'll be able to find prior discussion. I'd say it's more like a Lambsfoot than a Sheepsfoot :thumbsup:

Thanks Jer, glad to hear Rose Beast is well again now :) Hope you're having a good Sunday my friend :thumbsup:
Funny it didn't need the sluicing-out earlier.

I'd be in for a chance to win the 2019, since Blackadder is holding the ebony fort. But maybe these declarations should wait till we hit 500 pages? Which I estimate will be December 24.

Last edited:
My playlist this afternoon ;) :thumbsup:

Yqs9PyD.jpg

Before I forget, let me state my intention to enter Jack's generous GAW! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I'll guess December 19 as the day 500 pages will be reached in this thread.
Thanks, Jack! ;):thumbsup::cool:

- GT

Before I forget, let me state my intention to enter Jack's generous GAW! :cool::thumbsup::thumbsup:
I'll guess December 19 as the day 500 pages will be reached in this thread.
Thanks, Jack! ;):thumbsup::cool:

- GT

Cool GT :cool: I'll cut off the entries when we get to 490 posts, so get your guesses in folks :thumbsup:

"I'm In"
I think this thread will hit 500 pages on December 17 (my brother's birthday).
Thanks for the chance Jack, I can't resist guessing games :)

I’m in Jack! My guess would have been the same as GT’s, so I’ll make it Dec. 18th instead, and try not to engage in shenanigans! Thanks so much!
Dave

I’m in Jack! My guess would have been the same as GT’s, so I’ll make it Dec. 18th instead, and try not to engage in shenanigans! Thanks so much!
Dave

Cool Dave, but it's OK for folks to pick days that have already been picked :thumbsup:

No shenanigans! :D :thumbsup:

This may only take a few days with all the guessing and Jack quoting all the posts... I'm going to go back and change my guess :D
Kidding of course... No Shenanigans!!!

Which clan's is that tartan, Dave?
Sorry, Vince, My wife was making a quilt and was using this pattern in the mix of materials. So I just took a piece from her squares to use for a background. Our family tartan is green and blue, My oldest Son wore a kilt when he married as well as his Groomsman.
Looking at this pattern though, it looks like the Wilson Clan, but I could be mistaken. :confused::p

Sorry, Vince, My wife was making a quilt and was using this pattern in the mix of materials. So I just took a piece from her squares to use for a background. Our family tartan is green and blue, My oldest Son wore a kilt when he married as well as his Groomsman.
Looking at this pattern though, it looks like the Wilson Clan, but I could be mistaken. :confused::p
I'm a McCarthy myself.

My guess will be Dec 22 although I probably should go with GT's date... being a mathematician and a wizard of odds....:DView attachment 1034734 Thanks for the opportunity Jack. :)
As usual, a fantastic photo of your lambsfoot, Dwight; I really like the rosewood models! :thumbsup::thumbsup::cool:

As for "wizard of odds", after lengthy and laborious calculations, I chose my birthday! :rolleyes::p:D

- GT

Back