Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Glad you eventually tamed that Beast, Jer! ;):thumbsup::thumbsup: Nice clock! :cool::cool::thumbsup: I was a loyal consumer of fire-brewed Stroh's for quite some time in my youth. I see it's back on the store shelves; I wonder if the current version would fill me with nostalgia and a sense of youth? :confused::rolleyes:
Worth a try! I haven't seen it in my store; maybe one of the big party stores has it.

The auld clan rivalries run deep! ;) :D :thumbsup:
aye
scotsman.jpg
;):p

Hey Jack Black Jack Black
If I'm not too late I would like to join in on you generous GAW. My Guess is the 21st.
Thanks for ....being you, my friend. The Porch would not be the same with out ya!

FBC, you must have been a Boy Scout who earned his Large Font Merit Badge! What a selfless gesture! :thumbsup::cool::cool::thumbsup::D Thanks, but I don't need you to take special measures for my benefit anymore. (And Dwight, I've learned that repeated "Command+" applications on my MacBook keyboard will enlarge all kinds of stuff on the screen! :cool::cool::thumbsup:)

For me this week, it's my Lam Jack in a pocket:
jan18-gl-pile-patina-jpg.1035655

I have that patch around here somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. ;)
Glad to hear that you back to ship shape! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I have a feeling that your AC will be making a appearance in your Free Choice rotation. Just a hunch. :D

Lam Jack is lookin' dapper this morning.

Have a good Tuesday, yall!!

Last edited:

Great AC pics guys :thumbsup:

Thank you Jack !!:):)
I will pick Dec. 115

Harry

Is that sometime in March Harry?! :eek: ;) :D :thumbsup:

Please clarify my friend :thumbsup:

I will guess Dec 26th, I can’t believe yet another ebony has eluded me yet again!
pRwpC1c.jpg

Hope everyone has a Merry Christmas!

Good luck Jody :thumbsup:

Hey Jack Black Jack Black
If I'm not too late I would like to join in on you generous GAW. My Guess is the 21st.
Thanks for ....being you, my friend. The Porch would be the same with out ya!

I have that patch around here somewhere, but I can't seem to find it. ;)
Glad to hear that you back to ship shape! :thumbsup::thumbsup:
I have a feeling that your AC will be making a appearance in your Free Choice rotation. Just a hunch. :D

Lam Jack is lookin' dapper this morning.

Have a good Tuesday, yall!!

Got you Kevin, thanks mate :) :thumbsup:

I am crazy busy at the moment, didn't get time for lunch, and so far my evening meal has been a quickly scoffed samosa at my desk! :rolleyes: I am however going over to Sheffield tomorrow to visit A.Wright & Son, deliver their Xmas presents, and talk to them about next year ;) :thumbsup: Taking my AC with me (along with a couple of other knives which need some minor attention) :thumbsup:

JMmoMid.jpg

Great AC pics guys :thumbsup:

I am crazy busy at the moment, didn't get time for lunch, and so far my evening meal has been a quickly scoffed samosa at my desk! :rolleyes: I am however going over to Sheffield tomorrow to visit A.Wright & Son, deliver their Xmas presents, and talk to them about next year ;) :thumbsup: Taking my AC with me (along with a couple of other knives which need some minor attention) :thumbsup:

JMmoMid.jpg
Dang Jack! :thumbsup: I’d have to agree with you on the AC photos! Yours looks terrific on the blue background! :D

Dang Jack! :thumbsup: I’d have to agree with you on the AC photos! Yours looks terrific on the blue background! :D

Thanks Ron, the sun was streaming through the window as I was taking the pic, and kind of bleached it out, so I thought a filter might improve things :thumbsup: The background is a hat I bought for one of our members :) :thumbsup:

45326043495_1968ceb6e6_b.jpg

King Henry II and Thomas á Beckett, Archbishop of Canterbury, let a lambsfoot come between them. Unless I am remembering my history wrong.
(That could just be a stag lambsfoot nestled between two shortbread chessmen cookies).

LOL! Great stuff Vince, a King and a Bishop indeed! :D Cool pic :cool: I have never seen those cookies before :thumbsup:

If anyone sees Harry Old Engineer Old Engineer around, will they please let him know about the typo in his giveaway entry, wouldn't want him missing out :thumbsup: A shame some of our absentee Guardians are going to miss it too :(

Thanks Ron, the sun was streaming through the window as I was taking the pic, and kind of bleached it out, so I thought a filter might improve things :thumbsup: The background is a hat I bought for one of our members :) :thumbsup:

LOL! Great stuff Vince, a King and a Bishop indeed! :D Cool pic :cool: I have never seen those cookies before :thumbsup:
The cookies are made by Pepperidge Farms, and are readily available here in the US. Not as good as Walker's Scottish shortbread, though.

DONE !!! Thank you Jack .

Harry

Nice one Harry :) :thumbsup:

The cookies are made by Pepperidge Farms, and are readily available here in the US. Not as good as Walker's Scottish shortbread, though.

Cool :cool: They look a bit like some biscuits I remember from being a kid, which I think had animals or farm scenes on them. I do like a piece of shortbread :) :thumbsup:

Back