Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Everything is going smoothly. Forgot about the lack of sleep. But that eventually passes.

Hopefully! :eek: :D My middle daughter slept fantastically, she hasn't changed much! :rolleyes: Glad to hear it's going smoothly Taylor. No doubt everyone has told you to make the most of every minute, because it goes so fast - it really does :) :thumbsup:

Hopefully! :eek: :D My middle daughter slept fantastically, she hasn't changed much! :rolleyes: Glad to hear it's going smoothly Taylor. No doubt everyone has told you to make the most of every minute, because it goes so fast - it really does :) :thumbsup:
Oh ya, it's crazy my son who turned 9 on the 27th of November flew by. It feels like yesterday. When my son was a baby I had an hour and a half commute to work so I felt like a missed a lot during his first 3 years.

Oh ya, it's crazy my son who turned 9 on the 27th of November flew by. It feels like yesterday. When my son was a baby I had an hour and a half commute to work so I felt like a missed a lot during his first 3 years.

Yeah, I know what you mean Taylor :thumbsup:

Jack Black Jack Black Any more news on that GEC Lambsfoot? ;)

Not that I know of :( I've been waiting several years, keep hoping it'll be my Knife of the Year! I'm sure Charlie @waynorth is still petitioning, and that it'll be great when it comes :) :thumbsup:

All of these pictures around here are getting me interested in trying out a lambsfoot, particularly in stag. Could somebody point me in the proper direction?

Send me a PM Buzz :thumbsup:

Thanks for your thoughtful and informative replies, Dave. :) (Do you think the Cracker Jack kid and dog are the same as for Buster Brown shoes??? ;);))
Gary not the kid or the pup, the Buster Brown kid and dog come from the east side of the tracks. ;);)
am.jpg

Last edited:
Got you Kevin, thanks mate :) :thumbsup:

I am crazy busy at the moment, didn't get time for lunch, and so far my evening meal has been a quickly scoffed samosa at my desk! :rolleyes: I am however going over to Sheffield tomorrow to visit A.Wright & Son, deliver their Xmas presents, and talk to them about next year ;) :thumbsup: Taking my AC with me (along with a couple of other knives which need some minor attention) :thumbsup:

JMmoMid.jpg

Have a great time in Sheffield, Jack!
Thanks for adding me in.

Back