Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

My new Guardians Knife arrived yesterday! I have to admit I was starting to get a little anxious. What a beauty!! Thank you for making this possible Jack! I know a lot of time and energy was spent on making this a reality.

Fit and finish is excellent. This is probably the tightest A. Wright knife ive come across so far. Definitely built for work.

I’m really looking forward to watching this one age. The ribbons of gold almost sparkle in the sunlight.

95wz2p.jpg

14n0939.jpg

Circled mine...
dc5tn5.jpg

I believe this maybe a lambsfoot

View attachment 1073717
I believe it may be! :eek: Please tell us more about it :) :thumbsup:

183F485C-2913-4209-8491-A35CFAEC4859.jpeg
Still trying to figure out how to quote

My understanding is this is Jared Oeser’s modern interpretation of a sheepsfoot blade. However, the edge tapers towards the tip. Carbon fiber covers with G10 shield and liners. Super light, good walk and talk, perfect fit and finish. I’m usually more of a traditional materials person but fell in love with the blade on this one. My first but not last lambsfoot.

Last edited:
My new Guardians Knife arrived yesterday! I have to admit I was starting to get a little anxious. What a beauty!! Thank you for making this possible Jack! I know a lot of time and energy was spent on making this a reality.

Fit and finish is excellent. This is probably the tightest A. Wright knife ive come across so far. Definitely built for work.

I’m really looking forward to watching this one age. The ribbons of gold almost sparkle in the sunlight.

95wz2p.jpg

14n0939.jpg

Circled mine...
dc5tn5.jpg
Must have been an agonizing wait, but it looks like it was worth it. Another beautiful ironwood Lamb.

I believe this maybe a lambsfoot

View attachment 1073717
I believe it may be! :eek: Please tell us more about it :) :thumbsup:

View attachment 1073921
Still trying to figure out how to quote

My understanding is this is Jared Oeser’s modern interpretation of a sheepsfoot blade. However, the edge tapers towards the tip. Carbon fiber covers with G10 shield and liners. Super light, good walk and talk, perfect fit and finish. I’m usually more of a traditional materials person but fell in love with the blade on this one. My first but not last lambsfoot.
Any knife made by Jared is top drawer and this is no exception. Congratulations.

draggat draggat That looks choice. Congratulations.

Yikes! :eek: Lucky escape Greg :thumbsup:

Yeah, no kidding! I was much more careful today!

Honorary novice BOF?? ;)

Sorry, ya lost me. What's a BOF?

Seize the day, seize the Lambsfoot my friend! :D :thumbsup:

Now there's a marketing slogan!

I'm glad there was no damage. I've dropped a knife a few times, and lucked out.

Thanks. I've had mixed luck with dropping knives. I don't recommend it. ;)

Sorry, got the initials bass-ackwards and a bad attempt at a bad joke. :oops:
Should have been BFO (Butter Fingered Oaf) in reference to Jack's mishap with his 2019.
OG

Ah! Thanks for explaining. That story must be buried in the posts I haven't caught up on, although I did wonder what Jack meant when he said his was still in sick bay....

Yes, the label would apply, but maybe butter fingered pocket in my case. ;)

Back