Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Good Morning Jack and the Guardians! :D Today is Family Day a day off for some of the folks. ;)
View attachment 1075700
Artistic pic my friend :) :thumbsup:
Jack stole the words right out of my mouth. It really is artistic with the setting and the colors. Nicely done.

Hope you enjoyed it John ;) I do like the contrast between that African Rosewood and the Indonesian Rosewood Wright's usually use. I enquired about the African Rosewood, but there'll be no more unfortunately :(
My son and I enjoyed the movie very much. It was gritty, fast paced, futuristic, and Dredd was was spot on. We cheered out loud when he said, "I am the Law"... we were waiting the whole movie for it. Thanks for bringing the movie to our attention, it was most enjoyable.

I guess if they aren't using African Rosewood any more, that makes my knife that much more special... thanks to you!!!

Have a great day folks :thumbsup:
Thanks, Jack. Hope you have a great day too.

Beautiful picture and knife.

Have a great Monday, Guardians. It's a gray, cold, snowy day here. I have to do taxes today, so I'm loading up on coffee...and whatever:eek::D:eek:
DSC_0198.JPG

Good Morning Jack and the Guardians! :D Today is Family Day a day off for some of the folks. ;)
View attachment 1075700
Enjoy your day. The colors in your photo is wonderful as is the knife.
They do the file-work very well at Wright's I think, only possible because all their knives are genuinely handmade :thumbsup:

RY27rCe.jpg

Back with my AC today ;) :thumbsup:

mJk60mo.jpg
Have a good day Jack, that Snakewood with file work is 'yummy'...as is the AC.
Now I finally understand what the ‘HP’ stands for - High Patina!
Does a stunning job!
52877808_10213491658749830_8703959922099879936_o.jpg

52598223_10213491659709854_3828819089317429248_o.jpg
that is nice...but, think what it does to your insides!!!
As usual, very nice.
Good Morning Guardians
I took this picture moments before a thunder storm rolled in yesterday.

That is a great photo of the knife, John, great timing!

I'm sure I said it before, and I'll say it again the Rosewood has to be my favorite, for edc. :thumbsup:
Rosewood or ebony are the tops :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

Have a great Monday, Guardians. It's a gray, cold, snowy day here. I have to do taxes today, so I'm loading up on coffee...and whatever:eek::D:eek:
DSC_0198.JPG
Great picture, it belongs in the "Favorite Coffee Mug" thread.
We are doing our taxes today too. Hope we don't have to pay too much.

Thanks. I didn't even know it was going to start raining until I walked back inside and the sky just opened up.

G'day folks! Hope you have a great week.View attachment 1075730
I hope you have a great week too, Dwight. That's a beautiful picture in true Fodderwing style :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I've caught a cold, so RALF and I have been sipping some silver needle white tea with Manuka honey and lime juice.

lNUapCf.jpg
Really is a beautiful teapot Jeff. Get well my friend.

I hope you have a great week too, Dwight. That's a beautiful picture in true Fodderwing style

Excellent photo, Dwight, sure shows the flowing lines of the knife...and the Rosewood grain.

Thanks guys. :)

Jack stole the words right out of my mouth. It really is artistic with the setting and the colors. Nicely done.

My son and I enjoyed the movie very much. It was gritty, fast paced, futuristic, and Dredd was was spot on. We cheered out loud when he said, "I am the Law"... we were waiting the whole movie for it. Thanks for bringing the movie to our attention, it was most enjoyable.

I guess if they aren't using African Rosewood any more, that makes my knife that much more special... thanks to you!!!

Thanks, Jack. Hope you have a great day too.

Beautiful picture and knife.

I'm glad you liked it John :) Such a great line, I used to have a T-shirt with it on! :D Yes, the African Rosewood is special, I'm glad you like yours my friend :) My day's not been bad at all, thank you :thumbsup:

Good Morning Guardians
I took this picture moments before a thunder storm rolled in yesterday.

Interesting to see your knife with more light on it John, nice pic :thumbsup:

I'm sure I said it before, and I'll say it again the Rosewood has to be my favorite, for edc. :thumbsup:

For a long time, I was pretty blase about the Rosewood, just because I've seen so much on it, and because Wright's use it on their least expensive knives, but I think it can be really nice wood :) :thumbsup:

DSC_0198.JPG

Enjoy your day. The colors in your photo is wonderful as is the knife.

Have a good day Jack, that Snakewood with file work is 'yummy'...as is the AC.
that is nice...but, think what it does to your insides!!!

As usual, very nice.

Thank you Preston, that's a great mug! :D Hope your day passes quickly, and that you can relax this evening :thumbsup:

G'day folks! Hope you have a great week.View attachment 1075730

Gorgeous pic Dwight :thumbsup:

I've caught a cold, so RALF and I have been sipping some silver needle white tea with Manuka honey and lime juice.

lNUapCf.jpg

Sorry to hear about your cold Jeff :( Hope it's better soon, that sounds like just the medicine, and RALF is certainly a tonic :thumbsup:

Rosewood or ebony are the tops :thumbsup: :cool: :thumbsup:

Ebony is certainly one of my favourite cover materials. Wright's didn't even add it to their standard range until a few years ago (something I had petitioned for) :thumbsup:

Hope everyone is having a good day :thumbsup:

drXHvUV.jpg

Thanks Rachel :D :thumbsup: That's a great pic, I like the way you used it in Barrett's giveaway thread :) :thumbsup:
Thank you. I was having fun taking pictures yesterday. Back to work today. (Presidents Day is one of those banks/government/post office holidays. Everything else is business as usual)
Now I finally understand what the ‘HP’ stands for - High Patina!
Does a stunning job!
52877808_10213491658749830_8703959922099879936_o.jpg

52598223_10213491659709854_3828819089317429248_o.jpg

I think it has quite a bit of vinegar in it. When I was a kid, we used to sometimes shine up old pennies or metal buttons with it, works incredibly! Got the tip from Blue Peter! :D :thumbsup:
I've seen that stuff in the store, so I might pick up a bottle. I assume it's similar to Worcester Sauce? I assume Henderson's Relish is the best, since Jack likes it, but I've never seen it for sale around here. :D

For a long time, I was pretty blase about the Rosewood, just because I've seen so much on it, and because Wright's use it on their least expensive knives, but I think it can be really nice wood :) :thumbsup:
Jack I can see where Rosewood wouldn't be your first choice, as its the cheap out the door material used by Wright's. I think the reason I like it for edc is that it's like my old Nissan over my new one. The old one has a wee bit of rust and a much heavier gauge metal, if I go to the mall I'm not worried that it will get door dings so I consider it my edc every day car. :p
I love the ebony and Stag like my new car I'm more careful with them. :D

Back