Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Looks great Vince :thumbsup:

Good to see your '19 Dennis :thumbsup:

Welcome to The Guardians (and thanks for editing your pic) :thumbsup: The stovepipe kick will rise again ;) :thumbsup:

Thanks a lot guys :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians, hope everyone had a great weekend. I usually get to hang out here on Sundays, but I still had a lovely day with my pal and his family (and their new spaniel). We had a good walk on the steep flanks of Ilkley Moor, and a lovely meal in a famous Yorkshire pub, before catching the train back to Leeds :)

nGre8RW.jpg

GNitYZC.jpg

aTW7oWP.jpg

Have a good week folks :thumbsup: I'm starting off the week with some ebony :thumbsup:

fU1aXoc.jpg
Great pics, Jack. Beautiful country.

As I'm new I thought I'd post credentials: purchased this in a garden / garage sale a couple of years ago. I was visiting my sister in Melbourne I paid the princely sum of $3. The lassy wanted $5 but didn't want to change a note. I had $3 and a bit in change. I think I bought her ex's knife! It's very well put together, the blade appears to be carbon steel takes a great edge off an india stone and seems to stay keen a long time. It's only flaw is the tiny nail-nick. The back spring is strong and is possibly sentient with attitude, bringing excitement to the dull world of cardboard recycling....
54798872_2084423248259800_337137340549955584_o.jpg

As I'm new I thought I'd post credentials: purchased this in a garden / garage sale a couple of years ago. I was visiting my sister in Melbourne I paid the princely sum of $3. The lassy wanted $5 but didn't want to change a note. I had $3 and a bit in change. I think I bought her ex's knife! It's very well put together, the blade appears to be carbon steel takes a great edge off an india stone and seems to stay keen a long time. It's only flaw is the tiny nail-nick. The back spring is strong and is possibly sentient with attitude, bringing excitement to the dull world of cardboard recycling....
That's a steal of a deal for that knife.

That's a looker! :thumbsup:

Dwight you captured the grain in that so very well, and with the leaves make such a great composition!
Thanks Preston.

You also, I need to ask what lens do you use to get those photos? I have tried but can not get mine to look as good as yours
I'm using an iphone7. Nothing special.

Fine-looking Rosewood
Thanks Jack

Your Lamb looks like it’s suspended in air. Very nice.
Gracias amigo. That is a stunning pic of your lamb.

As I'm new I thought I'd post credentials:
A beautiful lambsfoot.

A good Monday to all you Guardians! :) I’m totin the Midnight Special on a rainy Monday!
Gorgeous Ron. In that pic it looks like horn soup bone!! :eek:

Back