Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

1mZgiZk.jpg

Have a super weekend, Guardians!

Good photo Vince, for you also a good weekend.:):thumbsup:

Sorry, I completely missed Taylor's request (trying to edit my Pearl photos and post at the same time)! :rolleyes: Here we are guys, I'm afraid it's not a very good one though (it's cropped from a larger pic) :oops: :thumbsup:

9l9DWGX.jpg

3tCpqvQ.jpg

Nice pic of your '19 Preston :) :thumbsup:

I haven't done that in ages Harvey, but when Google Earth first appeared, I remember doing stuff like 'flying' over the Grand Canyon! :D

Those are great photos my friend :) Here's one of the places I've been to today (hope I get the time to do a write-up at some point! :rolleyes:) :) :thumbsup:

9ysGmUr.jpg

Wow, fantastic pic Wayne :) Photography favours the bold! ;) :) :thumbsup:

I have already purchased one of those super-strong 'fishing' magnets! :D Could have done with it today, I accidentally dropped some change out of my pocket, and as a £1 coin rolled under one of the seats, I saw an old lady slyly push it forward with her toe and then put her foot on it! :eek: :rolleyes:
Thanks Jack, for the pictures. I know what that coin had to have gone through, I have been pushed and stomped on by little old ladies too!:p

Wonderful photos Harvey, that old knife has so much character, think of all the stories it could tell! That area for a walk is more like a painting by an old master..maybe Winslow Homer or Sargent.

Jer, my dyslexia doesn't allow my to see any comparative spelling. Sleeping Dragon, Couching Tiger is one of my favs!:thumbsup::cool:
Thank you. It must have some great stories. I treat every day as my last(I’m well, thank you), and have come to appreciate simple pleasures like that walk.:)

Jack Black Jack Black I would enjoy that write-up. That bridge sure has a Roman look. Would that be the River Aire?:)

Thanks Taylor and Jack! I think Willem’s lambsfoot looks pretty amazing.

It certainly does Joshua :) :thumbsup:

My first attempt at a photo involved putting the knife on the slip case, but it started to slide and I had a fright that my rosewood was going to take a bath!

:eek:

A slippery customer for sure! :rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:

That looks like a really cool place to visit.:thumbsup::cool:

It's Knaresborough in North Yorkshire Dave, and I've written about it many times in the distant past :) The photo is taken from Knaresborough Castle...

f585Sh5.jpg

Where this bloke used to hang out :eek:

:D :thumbsup:

Pic of my Damascus Lambsfoot in situ ;) :thumbsup:

RUfaV6p.jpg

Jack Black Jack Black I would enjoy that write-up. That bridge sure has a Roman look. Would that be the River Aire?:)

I need to write it up for the Pearl thread, this one alone is a full-time job :D :thumbsup:

That's actually the River Nidd Harvey, but I was boating down the River Aire with Pearl and Lucy just yesterday :) :thumbsup:

SM11Ppl.jpg

Dalek to Port side! :eek: :D :thumbsup:

Those are great photos my friend :) Here's one of the places I've been to today (hope I get the time to do a write-up at some point! :rolleyes:) :) :thumbsup:

9ysGmUr.jpg

I have already purchased one of those super-strong 'fishing' magnets! :D Could have done with it today, I accidentally dropped some change out of my pocket, and as a £1 coin rolled under one of the seats, I saw an old lady slyly push it forward with her toe and then put her foot on it! :eek: :rolleyes:
Superb photo, Jack.
Gotta keep an eye on the old folks, can be pretty cagey at times
OG

Back