Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

lol, Thanks, Jack! We have to be out of our place at 9 am for three hours. Sure hope he doesn't find some major problem, which I doubt we have anyway.
If all is good then its a matter of a signature or two and the place is legally sold. :thumbsup: Oh, the buyer is a bank manager, he might be a picky Pete. :rolleyes:

Pancakes for breakfast? ;) Hope there's no snags my friend :) :thumbsup:

Jack that Damascus looks gorgeous love I'd love to see a picture of it with the blade deployed.

Thanks Randy, here you go :thumbsup:

GWnQm4X.jpg

Glad you like it OG :D About as fancy a Lambsfoot as we're ever likely to see I think :) :thumbsup:
It's a Bobby-Dazzler, for sure!! (hope I got that right). The stag is just what I had hoped for and the Damascus is outstanding.
I was in such a rush get some pics up that I didn't clean it up, yet. Time for that enjoyable task.
Ashley is a craftsman in the true sense of the word. Please express my appreciation to him. F&F is top notch! Walk & Talk is great!
And as always, THANK YOU Jack. :D

It's a Bobby-Dazzler, for sure!! (hope I got that right). The stag is just what I had hoped for and the Damascus is outstanding.
I was in such a rush get some pics up that I didn't clean it up, yet. Time for that enjoyable task.
Ashley is a craftsman in the true sense of the word. Please express my appreciation to him. F&F is top notch! Walk & Talk is great!

A Bobby-Dazzler it is my friend :) I know exactly what you mean about the pics! :D I think these are a bit 'cleaner' than usual, but some oil and a flushing never hurts :) A pleasure my friend, I'm glad you're so pleased with it, and I'm sure Ashley will be too :) :thumbsup:

Here's MORE. VERY HAPPY :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: :D Thank you, Jack :cool::cool::cool: Please excuse the cat hair :rolleyes:
A double-bolstered design. It has nickel silver bolsters, chased brass liners, a file-worked back-spring, and vintage Sambar stag covers
View attachment 1106740
View attachment 1106741 View attachment 1106743 View attachment 1106745 View attachment 1106746 View attachment 1106749
The first time I saw the Senator on their Site, I was less than impressed. When I actually received one and held it in my hand, I immediately fell in LOVE. It is a beautiful, well sized, and nicely weighted knife. Very elegant.

Now add vintage Sambar Stag Covers and a beautiful Damascus Lambsfoot Blade, not to mention the gorgeous file work on the spring, well you must be in “hog heaven.” Congratulations!

It's a "Bobby-Dazzler" :thumbsup::D

beer_110210
images

Last edited:
Back