1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by Jack Black, Jun 26, 2016.

1. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    When you were a teenager, did you ever make a small hole halfway down your friend's can with your knife? :D :thumbsup:

2. donn

donn Basic Member Basic Member

Sep 14, 2002
    Good call Jack with those designs. It's very obliging of Wright's to make them up for you :thumbsup:

Crikey that's impressive. :thumbsup: If they get any bigger your going to have to rent Alaska to fit them all in :):thumbsup:

It's great you've still go those :thumbsup: I recently read a book "The Plantagenets" by Dan Jones. In the medieval period real life knights had a fairly high chance of ending up headless as well. :(

That's a great shot of your lambsfoot there Preston. But what impresses me more is that I can actually see the colour green in one of your photos :D:thumbsup:.

That's what you get for drinking fizzy pop :D. I bet that won't happen in Keighley :thumbsup:

I wish I was on their property :) It's Jervaulx Abbey in North Yorkshire; a 12th century Cistercian monestary. A pretty nice spot :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

https://www.jervaulxabbey.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jervaulx_Abbey

3. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    Thanks mate, probably paid their wage bill for a couple of weeks! :eek: ;)

Great pics David, I am due a trip up that way for a walk or two :thumbsup:

cigarrodog, donn, dc50 and 1 other person like this.
  4. Edgeoflife

Edgeoflife Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 11, 2018
    Sounds good. I do currently have a paid basic membership but will be upgrading to gold when it runs out as i have thoroughly enjoyed this site And i would definitely like to get in on a Guardians Lambsfoot!

5. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    Sorry, my mistake, feel free to send me a message and I'll add you to the list :) :thumbsup:

6. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    Got TWO hospital appointments tomorrow, and both at different hospitals :rolleyes: Think I'm going to take my AC for company :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

7. cigarrodog

cigarrodog Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 18, 2014
    Good positive thoughts sent your way for the visits, Jack. AC will make a fine companion.

8. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005

Thank you very much Harvey, just a follow-up appointment about my hiatus hernia, and another about my tennis elbow (I've been waiting since before Xmas, and it isn't hurting at the moment :rolleyes:) :thumbsup:

9. dc50

dc50 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 14, 2006
    Boy O Boy that's a nice one, Jack :thumbsup: Hope things go well with your appointments. I will be going to Calgary for my first hearing appointment tomorrow as well.

10. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    I just opened another, and it did the same! :mad: I bought that four-pack before Xmas, so it could hardly have been more rested o_O Knowing that brewery (Brewdog), it's probably a deliberate scheme to sell more beer :rolleyes:

Thank you Dave :) Good luck tomorrow my friend :) :thumbsup:

mitch4ging, OLd_gUY, dc50 and 2 others like this.
  11. JohnDF

JohnDF Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2018
    Glad it's not anything serious. :thumbsup:

mitch4ging, cigarrodog and Jack Black like this.
  12. Pt-Luso

Pt-Luso Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 8, 2014
    Many thanks Jack...:thumbsup:

cigarrodog and Jack Black like this.
  13. scrteened porch

scrteened porch Basic Member Basic Member

Feb 19, 2012
    Nope, that's his shield, or most of it. That's broken too.

GT's quote was supposed to be here too.

It may really be really time to start over with unix.

JohnDF likes this.
  14. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    Thanks John :) :thumbsup:

cigarrodog and JohnDF like this.
  15. Pt-Luso

Pt-Luso Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 8, 2014
    Again with stag!;):thumbsup:

[​IMG]

TFBraden, mitch4ging, MJ71 and 10 others like this.
  16. Dschal

Dschal

Mar 18, 2016
    Just around the house today.
    [​IMG]

17. pjsjr

pjsjr Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 2, 2005
    Thanks much. Good observation, David, there are signs of spring. I'm hopeful that it is a mild spring, at times the weather is such a state of flux that we can get all four seasons in one day.
    Hope all goes well for you Jack. We well be thinking good thoughts . With that handsome AC in your pocket you'll have a head start.
    Great shot, Jose!
    Well, wonders never cease...Rockies are up 4-0 on the Giants, they need to start winning! Came into this game 3-12 for the season, hope they can hold the lead.
    [​IMG]

18. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    Nice Pere David gents :thumbsup:

cigarrodog and dc50 like this.
  19. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    Thanks Preston, I'm not too concerned :) That is a cool cap, looks good with your Lambsfoot :thumbsup:

20. Dschal

Dschal

Mar 18, 2016
    Thanks Jack. Good luck tomorrow!

cigarrodog, dc50 and Jack Black like this.