1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by Jack Black, Jun 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. tmd_87

tmd_87 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 29, 2016
    Still waiting for illustrious damlamb. It's still says processed through LA distribution center...hoping sometime this week. :confused:

Hope everyone one has a "killer" Monday. Set the tone on your Monday and the rest of the week will follow! :cool:

2. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005

Sorry to hear that Preston, though in my experience, the tracking info is inaccurate o_O Your Rosewood is looking good though my friend :thumbsup:

mitch4ging, dc50, pjsjr and 3 others like this.
  3. Pàdruig

Pàdruig Live and Let Die Platinum Member

Dec 1, 2016
    Good morning, Guardians.

Thought I would check in. I spent some time at the Oregon Knife Show and was able to hang out a bit with Charlie, Barry, and Dave. It was a fantastic experience. I was also able to meet a couple other forumites but because I could only attend on Sunday, I missed seeing several others.

A good show with some fantastic displays and just good people all around.

2019 is turning into quite a good year. Not only regarding knives in general but particularly in terms of the Lambsfoot.

The 2019 lineup so far. With some placeholders.... :D

[​IMG]

MJ71, peanutsxx, btb01 and 14 others like this.
  4. JohnDF

JohnDF Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2018
    Sounds like a frustrating start, Jack. Hope it smooths out for you.

5. JohnDF

JohnDF Gold Member Gold Member

May 14, 2018
    Thanks, PJ. The same way I start every morning... Coffee and knives. :D

mitch4ging, dc50, pjsjr and 3 others like this.
  6. OLd_gUY

OLd_gUY Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2018
    It's Monday. What else is there to say?
    0415190900_640_HDR.jpg

donn, mitch4ging, jwb01 and 9 others like this.
  7. WDJ

WDJ Basic Member Basic Member

Jan 13, 2018
    That is rather beautiful. Have never been anywhere near Texas, but I always imagined it to be quite a dry place. That looks beautifully lush.

dc50, cigarrodog and tmd_87 like this.
  8. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    Sounds like a great show Dylan, and what a fantastic pic :) What a year this is turning out to be for the Lambsfoot! :cool: :thumbsup:

Thanks John, it's early evening here now :) I am just sorting out some stuff before I go over to Sheffield tomorrow to see Wright's about another up and coming project ;) :thumbsup:

Have a good week OG ;) :thumbsup:

donn, Cutfinger, dc50 and 6 others like this.
  9. OLd_gUY

OLd_gUY Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 20, 2018
    I feel your pain, brother. Been there, done that.
    OG
    snailmail2.png facepalm_300-png.png

Last edited: Apr 15, 2019
    donn, mitch4ging, dc50 and 7 others like this.
  10. Prester John

Prester John Gold Member Gold Member

May 20, 2018
    Thanks, Dave, but I stole that one from the internet. I don't think I have bluebonnet pics on my current phone yet. I'll be on the lookout. They are often found a little north of here, and I have seen many on the way to San Antonio, and in and around Goliad. I bet there's plenty around Austin, or will be soon. I mostly saw red and yellow wildflowers on the way to Shiner on Saturday.

mitch4ging, Cutfinger, dc50 and 4 others like this.
  11. Half/Stop

Half/Stop Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Jack it seems that you’ve had an eventful day so far! It appears to be on the upswing with that lovely Ashley’s Choice in your pocket! :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack! :)

The show sounds great Dylan. I’ve had the pleasure of being in Charlie’s company at the last 4 Rendezvous gatherings and will be again this year. I also got to meet Dave at the 2017 Rendezvous. They are both kind and genuine individuals. They’re all a pleasure to be around. If the Good Lord is willing Pam and I will be at the Oregon show next year. Your 2019 Lambsfoot lineup is quite impressive. Like yourself I’m anxiously awaiting the arrival of Charlie’s American Lambsfoot! :D

donn, dc50, Fodderwing and 3 others like this.
  12. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    Yes, I've walked 8 miles today! :eek: Thanks Ron, it's good to feel balanced again! :D :thumbsup:

I sure hope I get to meet Charlie some day :) :thumbsup:

mitch4ging, dc50, Fodderwing and 4 others like this.
  13. gunstockjack

gunstockjack Mid-low tech sexagenarian. Gold Member

May 14, 2011
    After considerable negotiations behind the scene at the 2019 OKCA show, I was able to score this beautiful horn lambsfoot along with a few of it's brothers. Many thanks to Charlie for his generosity in helping me with this fine acquisition. I am very pleased!!!!!!!

[​IMG]

peanutsxx, TFBraden, donn and 17 others like this.
  14. Pt-Luso

Pt-Luso Basic Member Basic Member

Nov 8, 2014
    Good week for everyone, even because Easter is approaching. Today I will post some photos of the city of Ermesinde where I live, as well as my lambs foot green/brown!!!;):thumbsup:

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG]

peanutsxx, btb01, TFBraden and 14 others like this.
  15. Prester John

Prester John Gold Member Gold Member

May 20, 2018
    Great pics, José!

dc50, Fodderwing and cigarrodog like this.
  16. Half/Stop

Half/Stop Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Thanks for the photos! Your Lambsfoot is looking good Jose! :)

dc50 likes this.
  17. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    Great to see that 2018 Lambsfoot there with you Barry :) It sounds like you had a great show my friend :) :thumbsup:

Great pics Jose :) :thumbsup:

dc50 and cigarrodog like this.
  18. Pt-Luso

Nov 8, 2014
    Many thanks Preston...:thumbsup:

cigarrodog likes this.
  19. Pt-Luso

Nov 8, 2014
    Thanks Jack...:thumbsup:

cigarrodog and Jack Black like this.
  20. Pt-Luso

Nov 8, 2014
    What a magnificent flock, congratulations Dylan!!!:):thumbsup:

tmd_87, Pàdruig and cigarrodog like this.