Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

LXqvHuu.jpg

Had to separate my Peeps: they were fighting over the Tabasco flavoured Jelly Belly beans.

Ended up eating them all, and washing it down now with a Samuel Adams. Then heading over to visit family in a while. I hear brisket is on the menu. :)

Very cool pic Vince, love the colours :cool: :thumbsup:

Greetings to all you Guardians! I hope that each of you have had a blessed and peaceful day! I have had this Ebony ‘18 in my carries for today. :)

32719892067_558f589817_b_d.jpg

Looks great Ron :thumbsup:

Thank you, Jack, my wife just sent it to the Museum at the Village of Millet Alberta. The Museum features artifacts from the early pioneers of the area.
Frank worked this section of the railway for 40 years.

That's nice that it is going there Dave :) :thumbsup:

Let's welcome @TX Traditional to the Guardians! Shipping this one back to him tomorrow.

47609593662_826fe5fc6d_b.jpg

47609593402_e36414abf5_b.jpg

Nice work :thumbsup: Once he gets the knife, and posts a pic here, he's in :thumbsup:

I figured with 19,000+ posts there may be something to this lambsfoot thing. Looks like Andrew nailed it. Now I need to get an old motorcycle and start drinking better beer so I can post pictures here. :D

Hope you'll love the pattern :) Looking forward to your posts :D :thumbsup:

Lovely pic Dwight :thumbsup:

ZyJuxGe.jpg

Not a bad west coast double IPA. Great knife though!

Gorgeous pic of your Snakewood Taylor :thumbsup:

Real Lamb Foot...Real Fantasy=“Of course I don’t mind that you bought another knife, Dear. Do you like my new hat?”

J. Milner Co., Sheffield (Off the Exchange)
View attachment 1115411

A milliner and a Milner, cool pic Harvey ;) That's some real nice bone, I have a Milner, but it's not in the same league :thumbsup:

wPaP3t9.jpg

Thank you for the kind words, guys. Much appreciated :cool:

@waynorth That's those cell phone pics for ya. It reads:
Thomas Turner
& CO
Sheffield
OG

One of Sheffield's most historic cutlery houses :thumbsup:

Morning Guardians :)

Easter Monday is another holiday here, and I am off to the final of the Royal Armouries International Jousting Tournament, hopefully get a few pics ;) I better go and get a shave ;) :thumbsup:

Adding a hastily-taken pic :thumbsup:

5dXNB45.jpg

Last edited:
Good Morning, Guardians!
I hope everyone had a lovely Passover, Easter, or just a pleasant weekend. :) I went up to New York for the family Seder, and it's decided that this is the last one Mom is hosting. She's 85, in good health, but it's just too much work. She says this every year, but I'm going to hold her to it next year. Either one of the kids offers to host, or I'll talk her into coming down to Texas. Maybe we'll just skip it and go to the beach. :D (for those who may not know, the Passover Seder is kind of like Thanksgiving, but each food symbolizes an aspect of the story of Exodus.)

I'm pretty worn out, but very happy to have a Lambsfoot back in my pocket.
TuYeBm6.jpg

I tried to keep an eye on this thread while I was there, but I hate to be staring at the phone when I should be helping to grind the horseradish, and chop the matzot! :p I did catch a rumour about a Lambsfoot Barlow, though! Swaybacked or Candle-ended? o_O

UK kind of day here, mist, fog and wind...37 degrees F. I've tried to catch up, the BF gremlins(i'm putting the blame here) have eaten post after post sorry. Don't know how some of you get all those multi-quotes to stay within the post.
The Snakewood D. L. is getting some carry today around the house.
Hope all you Guardians have a good Monday.
IMG_1084.JPG

Back