Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Great pair for any day! Nice post, Ron!:):thumbsup:
Thanks Dennis! :)

Y’all have a great day! :) Mine has started off great because I’ve got my Ashley’s Choice with me today! :thumbsup: ;)

43955486114_1a32367e7f_b_d.jpg

Very cool Lamb, Jack.

Good Morning Guardians

Thanks John, nice to see the Leader of the Pack :D :thumbsup:

Thank you very much, Jack!

Good looking fella to have with you!:):thumbsup: Hope you get to feeling better!

Thank you very much, John!

Legal disclaimer:
Any artistic content in any and all my fotos, either actual or implied, is totally accidental and without malice!:D

Good morning, all!

Thanks a lot Dennis, I just took some more pain-killers, but am a lot better than I was on Monday :)

LOL! :D :thumbsup:

Thanks Dennis! :)

Y’all have a great day! :) Mine has started off great because I’ve got my Ashley’s Choice with me today! :thumbsup: ;)

43955486114_1a32367e7f_b_d.jpg

And a great Choice it is Ron :) :thumbsup:

Thanks Jack. Love the Unity.

Have a great day Guardians.View attachment 1116656

Thanks Dwight, that pic is absolutely stunning my friend :thumbsup:

I'm sorry about your pain Jack:oops: , hope it will get better soon! Thanks for the great write up and photos of the jousting tournament :thumbsup:

Thank you Mark, I'm sure it'll pass before long :) You're very welcome my friend, thank you for the compliment :) :thumbsup:

Great to see you here Dwight, hope all is well my friend. Thanks for showing us 'Lumpy', you did right to sand it! :D Actually, the one I was thinking of was a different knife, I forget who it went to, it had a small cemented crack in the stag at the rear pin. I guess Lumpy was rejected before the sharpening phase. I just had a look to see if I had a pic of your knife before the sanding, but I couldn't find one, perhaps a good thing! :D :thumbsup:
That would be yours truly Jack! ;) Here’s the one in reference with the repair visible on the mark side at the butt end pin. She’s a dandy! A first in every other aspect, polished blade and excellent fit and finish. The stag is very equally matched on each side being very comfortable in hand. Did I mention that it’s a Bigun and I like it a lot! :thumbsup: :D

47393637951_4d431f52dc_b_d.jpg

Lovely Stag Lambs, Gentlemen. :cool: :thumbsup:
Thanks John! :)

Very nice, Ron! Great looking stag!:):thumbsup:
Thank you Dennis! :)

And a great Choice it is Ron :) :thumbsup:
Certainly one of my favorites Jack! :thumbsup: :)

Back