1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Discussion in 'Traditional Folders and Fixed Blades' started by Jack Black, Jun 26, 2016.

Tags:
  1. dc50

dc50 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 14, 2006
    Just passing through my friends, all my knives are packed away. I only have an ebony until we've unpacked towards the end of May.
    LF WITH STONE.JPG

peanutsxx, TFBraden, donn and 15 others like this.
  2. Jack Black

Jack Black Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 2, 2005
    I thought it might have been Ron, I just couldn't quite remember - like a lot of things these days! :rolleyes: That doesn't look bad at all does it?! :) Thanks for showing it my friend :thumbsup:

Very nice indeed Barry, you are building quite a collection :) :thumbsup:

3. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    Great stuff Kevin :) :thumbsup:

Hey Dave, good to see you here :) That's a long time to go, but nice choice my friend :thumbsup:

Hey, don't miss the jousting a few pages back - need to know if you lived next door to Jean-Francois Drapeau in Calgary?! :D :thumbsup:

dc50, Fodderwing, tmd_87 and 2 others like this.
  4. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    Thanks Rachel, I'm grateful for that :thumbsup: Back pain hasn't usually come as a surprise for me, but my back has been a lot better these past six months, I guess they just don't get better :(

:D :thumbsup:

Cool pic Rachel :cool: :thumbsup:

OLd_gUY likes this.
  5. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    Thought I'd post another couple of pics of my Unity Lambsfoot :thumbsup:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. cigarrodog

cigarrodog Platinum Member Platinum Member

May 18, 2014
    Your Pére David is a clean machine.

@Jack Black Glad to here you’re on the mend. Beautiful Unity Lamb.

@dc50 Your Ebony Lamb will do nicely. Best wishes for a smooth move.

Good Morning Guardians. Chocolate and Lambs pair up quite well.:)
    56AE68B8-B3B1-4614-AD07-09A2D9EF343B.jpeg

sitflyer, TFBraden, donn and 13 others like this.
  7. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    Thanks a lot Harvey, you sure take a fantastic pic my friend :) :thumbsup:

pjsjr, dc50, OLd_gUY and 2 others like this.
  8. cigarrodog

May 18, 2014
    [Blush] Thank you Jack. You’re too kind.:rolleyes:

dc50 and Jack Black like this.
  9. Half/Stop

Half/Stop Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2014
    No problem Jack! The repair job is excellent and I expect there will never be any issues. The memory does get a little foggy with age. I always attribute it to the fact that we have acquired so much knowledge and information that sometimes the data banks just can’t keep up! :rolleyes::eek:

Thanks for the compliment Harvey! That’s a delicious Senator you have my friend! :thumbsup: ;)

donn, dc50 and cigarrodog like this.
  10. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    That must be it Ron! :D ;) :thumbsup:

dc50 and Half/Stop like this.
  11. cigarrodog

May 18, 2014
    dc50 and Half/Stop like this.
  12. tmd_87

tmd_87 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 29, 2016
    Another photo of the new Damlamb. Chicks are getting big! About time to put em with the big birds....oh one of these hens keeps crowing....think she is a he...dang it!
    IMG_20190424_100047.jpg

peanutsxx, TFBraden, TOM K. and 15 others like this.
  13. Rusty1

Rusty1 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 6, 2005
    Originally when Jack mentioned the likelihood of there being some Damascus Lambsfoot knives made, I jumped at getting my interest in at the start. When they were actually announced, I deliberated for one reason or another and thought that when I had decided to plump for one, the possibility of there being any left was slim. well, leave it I did but had a second chance a few weeks later, and am I glad I did. The model I decided to go for is shown below and I cannot seem to stop looking at it and admiring, not only the Damascus but the rest of the knife as well. Boy what a super job they did with these offerings, the file work and the coining, superb touch. I have enjoyed watching these turn up on the previous pages, some remarkable pictures all. Thank you Jack for getting these made up, sure made my day when opening the package, whooooh.

Russell

BFC L F D.jpg

BFC LF D 2.jpg

14. tmd_87

tmd_87 Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 29, 2016
    Such amazing knives!!!

dc50, Rusty1, Prester John and 2 others like this.
  15. Half/Stop

Half/Stop Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 25, 2014
    Congratulations Russell! I’m glad you got one! I also got the Ironwood model. They are all beautiful knives. :thumbsup: :D

Rusty1, dc50, OLd_gUY and 3 others like this.
  16. cigarrodog

May 18, 2014
    Congratulations Russell. Your Ironwood Damascus Lambsfoot is beautiful and something to cherish.

17. Jack Black

Dec 2, 2005
    Great photo Taylor, the Snakewood really glows out in the light :) :thumbsup:

You got the last Ironwood Russell :) Those are beautiful photos, really show the knife off a treat :) :thumbsup:

I am really pleased with how these turned out, they're even better than I could have hoped for :) Really enjoying everyone's picks of them, I need to take a few myself! :D :thumbsup:

tmd_87, dc50, OLd_gUY and 2 others like this.
  18. Jordan@DLT

[email protected] Dealer / Materials Provider Dealer / Materials Provider

Jul 22, 2014
    Lambsfoot accompanied me this morning to the Doctors office for an ultrasound, my wife is 18 weeks pregnant with twins, and today we got the fantastic news that we will be having twin boys! What a day! I am so excited![​IMG]

peanutsxx, TFBraden, donn and 14 others like this.
  19. Prester John

Prester John Gold Member Gold Member

May 20, 2018
    Congratulations!

20. Fodderwing

Fodderwing Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 31, 2017
    Thanks John

Thanks Dennis

Thanks Jack. The Unity sings my friend. Hope you are getting better.

@black mamba Ralf is looking good Jeff
    @Half/Stop Ron your Pére David is another gorgeous "Walrus Tusk" like beauty.
    @gunstockjack Beautiful Lambs Barry. I like the settings.
    @r8shell Your ironwood lamb is stunning stretched out on the fur.
    @flatblackcapo I just can't get enough of these horn lambs. Another stunner Kevin!
    @dc50 Lovely black black ebony lamb Dave. I hope your doing well my friend amid the chaos. :)
    @cigarrodog It is no surprise to see a Senator caught in such decadence. :D Another fabulous pic.
    @tmd_87 A stunning serpent dama lamb Taylor!
    @Rusty1 Congratulations on that gorgeous arrival. Spectacular Damascus Lamb.

WOWZZAAAA! That is some incredible news! Congrats. Maybe you will get the group rate! :D Best wishes for you and mom and the little ones.

peanutsxx, tmd_87, dc50 and 5 others like this.