Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

That would be yours truly Jack! ;) Here’s the one in reference with the repair visible on the mark side at the butt end pin. She’s a dandy! A first in every other aspect, polished blade and excellent fit and finish. The stag is very equally matched on each side being very comfortable in hand. Did I mention that it’s a Bigun and I like it a lot! :thumbsup: :D

47393637951_4d431f52dc_b_d.jpg

Thanks John! :)

Thank you Dennis! :)

Certainly one of my favorites Jack! :thumbsup: :)

I thought it might have been Ron, I just couldn't quite remember - like a lot of things these days! :rolleyes: That doesn't look bad at all does it?! :) Thanks for showing it my friend :thumbsup:

Good day Guardians!

uCkB6tl.jpg

CxvhxaW.jpg

Very nice indeed Barry, you are building quite a collection :) :thumbsup:

Great stuff Kevin :) :thumbsup:

Just passing through my friends, all my knives are packed away. I only have an ebony until we've unpacked towards the end of May.
View attachment 1116687

Hey Dave, good to see you here :) That's a long time to go, but nice choice my friend :thumbsup:

Hey, don't miss the jousting a few pages back - need to know if you lived next door to Jean-Francois Drapeau in Calgary?! :D :thumbsup:

Sorry about the back pain, Jack Black Jack Black . I know how difficult that can be. One can sort of ignore pain in an arm or leg, but everything is connected to the spine.

Also hot and bitter! :p

Good morning, Guardians!
zeRUlFS.jpg

Thanks Rachel, I'm grateful for that :thumbsup: Back pain hasn't usually come as a surprise for me, but my back has been a lot better these past six months, I guess they just don't get better :(

:D :thumbsup:

Cool pic Rachel :cool: :thumbsup:

That would be yours truly Jack! ;) Here’s the one in reference with the repair visible on the mark side at the butt end pin. She’s a dandy! A first in every other aspect, polished blade and excellent fit and finish. The stag is very equally matched on each side being very comfortable in hand. Did I mention that it’s a Bigun and I like it a lot! :thumbsup: :D

47393637951_4d431f52dc_b_d.jpg

Thanks John! :)

Thank you Dennis! :)

Certainly one of my favorites Jack! :thumbsup: :)
Your Pére David is a clean machine.

Jack Black Jack Black Glad to here you’re on the mend. Beautiful Unity Lamb.

dc50 dc50 Your Ebony Lamb will do nicely. Best wishes for a smooth move.

Good Morning Guardians. Chocolate and Lambs pair up quite well.:)
56AE68B8-B3B1-4614-AD07-09A2D9EF343B.jpeg

I thought it might have been Ron, I just couldn't quite remember - like a lot of things these days! :rolleyes: That doesn't look bad at all does it?! :) Thanks for showing it my friend :thumbsup:
No problem Jack! The repair job is excellent and I expect there will never be any issues. The memory does get a little foggy with age. I always attribute it to the fact that we have acquired so much knowledge and information that sometimes the data banks just can’t keep up! :rolleyes::eek:

Your Pére David is a clean machine.

Jack Black Jack Black Glad to here you’re on the mend. Beautiful Unity Lamb.

dc50 dc50 Your Ebony Lamb will do nicely. Best wishes for a smooth move.

Good Morning Guardians. Chocolate and Lambs pair up quite well.:)
View attachment 1116708
Thanks for the compliment Harvey! That’s a delicious Senator you have my friend! :thumbsup: ;)

No problem Jack! The repair job is excellent and I expect there will never be any issues. The memory does get a little foggy with age. I always attribute it to the fact that we have acquired so much knowledge and information that sometimes the data banks just can’t keep up! :rolleyes::eek:

That must be it Ron! :D ;) :thumbsup:

Originally when Jack mentioned the likelihood of there being some Damascus Lambsfoot knives made, I jumped at getting my interest in at the start. When they were actually announced, I deliberated for one reason or another and thought that when I had decided to plump for one, the possibility of there being any left was slim. well, leave it I did but had a second chance a few weeks later, and am I glad I did. The model I decided to go for is shown below and I cannot seem to stop looking at it and admiring, not only the Damascus but the rest of the knife as well. Boy what a super job they did with these offerings, the file work and the coining, superb touch. I have enjoyed watching these turn up on the previous pages, some remarkable pictures all. Thank you Jack for getting these made up, sure made my day when opening the package, whooooh.

Russell

BFC L F D.jpg

BFC LF D 2.jpg

Originally when Jack mentioned the likelihood of there being some Damascus Lambsfoot knives made, I jumped at getting my interest in at the start. When they were actually announced, I deliberated for one reason or another and thought that when I had decided to plump for one, the possibility of there being any left was slim. well, leave it I did but had a second chance a few weeks later, and am I glad I did. The model I decided to go for is shown below and I cannot seem to stop looking at it and admiring, not only the Damascus but the rest of the knife as well. Boy what a super job they did with these offerings, the file work and the coining, superb touch. I have enjoyed watching these turn up on the previous pages, some remarkable pictures all. Thank you Jack for getting these made up, sure made my day when opening the package, whooooh.

Russell

View attachment 1116763

View attachment 1116764
Such amazing knives!!!

Russell

View attachment 1116763

View attachment 1116764
Congratulations Russell! I’m glad you got one! I also got the Ironwood model. They are all beautiful knives. :thumbsup: :D

Russell

View attachment 1116763

View attachment 1116764
Congratulations Russell. Your Ironwood Damascus Lambsfoot is beautiful and something to cherish.

Another photo of the new Damlamb. Chicks are getting big! About time to put em with the big birds....oh one of these hens keeps crowing....think she is a he...dang it!
View attachment 1116758

Great photo Taylor, the Snakewood really glows out in the light :) :thumbsup:

Russell

View attachment 1116763

View attachment 1116764

You got the last Ironwood Russell :) Those are beautiful photos, really show the knife off a treat :) :thumbsup:

Such amazing knives!!!

I am really pleased with how these turned out, they're even better than I could have hoped for :) Really enjoying everyone's picks of them, I need to take a few myself! :D :thumbsup:

Lovely Stag Lambs, Gentlemen.
Thanks John

Man, that is a stunnet! Love it!
Thanks Dennis

Thanks Dwight, that pic is absolutely stunning my friend
Thanks Jack. The Unity sings my friend. Hope you are getting better.

@black mamba Ralf is looking good Jeff
Half/Stop Half/Stop Ron your Pére David is another gorgeous "Walrus Tusk" like beauty.
@gunstockjack Beautiful Lambs Barry. I like the settings.
@r8shell Your ironwood lamb is stunning stretched out on the fur.
@flatblackcapo I just can't get enough of these horn lambs. Another stunner Kevin!
dc50 dc50 Lovely black black ebony lamb Dave. I hope your doing well my friend amid the chaos. :)
cigarrodog cigarrodog It is no surprise to see a Senator caught in such decadence. :D Another fabulous pic.
tmd_87 tmd_87 A stunning serpent dama lamb Taylor!
Rusty1 Rusty1 Congratulations on that gorgeous arrival. Spectacular Damascus Lamb.

Lambsfoot accompanied me this morning to the Doctors office for an ultrasound, my wife is 18 weeks pregnant with twins, and today we got the fantastic news that we will be having twin boys! What a day! I am so excited!
EhHK7Pf.jpg
WOWZZAAAA! That is some incredible news! Congrats. Maybe you will get the group rate! :D Best wishes for you and mom and the little ones.

Back