Guardians of The Lambsfoot!

Just look at those Hooligans! :p

I might even know some of those guys! :eek: :D

This old girl was dancing in the street in Leeds the other week! :D The music wasn't anywhere near as good too :rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:

OMUP8cD.jpg

I might even know some of those guys! :eek: :D

This old girl was dancing in the street in Leeds the other week! :D The music wasn't anywhere near as good too :rolleyes: :D :thumbsup:

OMUP8cD.jpg
HEY!!
Watch that "old" stuff! Funny how different generations reminisce, isn't it? No sitting by the fire reading Ralph Waldo Emerson for that gal :D
How 'bout that tot in the stroller - she's either wondering what in the world is going on, or checkin' out the steps :cool:
OG

Jack your hanging out with a mighty tough crowd :thumbsup::cool::D

LOL! :D The guys I know from the market tool-stall are old 'Teddy-Boys', and they go to Blackpool for that weekend, the average age must be at least 70 :D Actually one of the Teds has one of the ACs, it was part of his wedding present, as was the waistcoat :D :thumbsup:

8731Adu.jpg

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Teddy_Boy

HEY!!
Watch that "old" stuff! Funny how different generations reminisce, isn't it? No sitting by the fire reading Ralph Waldo Emerson for that gal :D
How 'bout that tot in the stroller - she's either wondering what in the world is going on, or checkin' out the steps :cool:
OG

LOL! :D She certainly drew a crowd, I heard her tell one of the younger ones that she was in her nineties! :cool: :thumbsup:

LOL! :D The guys I know from the market tool-stall are old 'Teddy-Boys', and they go to Blackpool for that weekend, the average age must be at least 70 :D Actually one of the Teds has one of the ACs, it was part of his wedding present, as was the waistcoat :D :thumbsup:
He looks like one tough bugger, reminds me of a guy in a motorcycle club in Calgary that I used to hang with, his tag was Animal. :cool:

I remember a song about a Teddy Boy on McCartney's first solo album. Guess that's what he was talking about.

I remember a song about a Teddy Boy on McCartney's first solo album. Guess that's what he was talking about.

Yeah, I doubt anyone much under 60 has heard of them, even over here! :D I saw a documentary where Tom Jones returned to the small Welsh town where he grew up. He told a story about asking his mother to sew some velvet onto the collar of his suit jacket. Soon after, he was talking to a girl in a shop doorway, when his mother saw him, and walking past, she remarked, "And that velvet can come off that collar too, I'm not having you turning into a Teddy Boy!" :D

Yeah, I doubt anyone much under 60 has heard of them, even over here! :D I saw a documentary where Tom Jones returned to the small Welsh town where he grew up. He told a story about asking his mother to sew some velvet onto the collar of his suit jacket. Soon after, he was talking to a girl in a shop doorway, when his mother saw him, and walking past, she remarked, "And that velvet can come off that collar too, I'm not having you turning into a Teddy Boy!" :D
I delivered an order of room service breakfast to Tom Jones and his manager who were staying at the Hilton Inn because Jones was performing that night. The breakfast was delivered mid to late afternoon, as I recall, and the manager was griping about the cost. About 40 years ago, I think.

I delivered an order of room service breakfast to Tom Jones and his manager who were staying at the Hilton Inn because Jones was performing that night. The breakfast was delivered mid to late afternoon, as I recall, and the manager was griping about the cost. About 40 years ago, I think.

Nice story Vince :) I met McCartney's brother a couple of times :D :thumbsup:

Great pic Taylor, think I'm going to carry my DamLamb tomorrow, have a great weekend Guardians :) :thumbsup:

VamGMzu.jpg

We're heading over to Huddersfield, check out the market, had a few nice finds the last time I was there - and a great breakfast too! :) . My back is still not 100%, but hopefully get a short walk and a pint in ;) :thumbsup:

8731Adu.jpg

LOL! :D She certainly drew a crowd, I heard her tell one of the younger ones that she was in her nineties! :cool: :thumbsup:
And who might be that other fellow be?:) I would have been a Mod.

dc50 dc50

pjsjr pjsjr Even in the low light, you can see how beautiful the D Snake looks.
View attachment 1117907
Thanks Harvey, I'm enjoying this knife more each day.
Preston, I will sit there until the pain goes away. :p
My past experience is that it comes back in another form;)
Thanks Preston, I do, and a lifetime of understanding how the Sheffield cutlery industry functioned. I'm sure I could dig out more info on Jonathan Crookes though :)
It is that lifetime of understand that makes you able to put it across to us so that we understand where it fits in the large scheme of things.:thumbsup:
LOL Must be a world-wide epidemic goin' around. Just spent 5 min. or so looking for my cigar cutter this morning before I found waiting patiently for me in an ash tray :)

It's amazing how suddenly you fall at this age, isn't it? When you're a kid, you have time to think "Oh-oh, I'm falling" and have time to try and catch yourself. Now, it seems like one instant you're upright and the next you're on the ground wondering "How did I get here?" :eek:

That's just fascinating. Everytime I see a pic, I'm amazed. Can you imagine oiling that thing? :eek: It would be like painting the Golden Gate Bridge. When you get to one end, go back to the other and start all over again :confused: Very interesting info - thanks.

That is just plain SCARY:eek:

Happy Friday, Guardians. Hope your weekend is a great one.
OG
View attachment 1117928
OG, we do have to be much more careful, we feel more pain and take longer to recover and/or heal up.

8731Adu.jpg

Does the bloke on the left have a Lambsfoot 'tat'?...if not he should be getting it soon.
haha, here's one for us old guys. :p
View attachment 1117999
Priceless!!!:D:p:D:D
Great pic Taylor, think I'm going to carry my DamLamb tomorrow, have a great weekend Guardians :) :thumbsup:

VamGMzu.jpg

We're heading over to Huddersfield, check out the market, had a few nice finds the last time I was there - and a great breakfast too! :) . My back is still not 100%, but hopefully get a short walk and a pint in ;) :thumbsup:
Have a great time of it, Jack, hope the back is back to 'normal' soon.
DSC_0303%5B1%5D.JPG

Back