Guardless Warthog (Pre-Order) (Sold out)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pre-order you Gaurdless Warthog here!

Please read everything carefuly prior to making your selection

Disclaimer-

• This is an experiment to see if this works out well for you guy's the customer and for me the maker! If all goes well I will open up another pre-order after the first of the year.

• A 25% Non-refundable deposit is required to reserve a spot for the pre-order. Paid immediatly once I confirm your order via PM, Payments will be made to Ospreyknifeandtool@gmail.com (The deposit will be refunded however if something happens and I am unable to deliver the knife)

• Once you have claimed a spot please PM me with your full name and email address so I can send a Paypal invoice. Also please include the description of your choices and I will caculate the cost for your total and the amount for your deposit.

• Once the knife is complete and ready to ship I will generate an Invoice that shows the deposit paid and the total will be due whithin 48hrs of delivery of the invoice prior to shipment

• Orders will be completed tenativley within 3-4 weeks

• All Guardless Warthogs will be 3/32" CPM154, Tapered Tang

• An optional basic Joufuu Black taco sheath with black stitching is offered

Guidelines-

• For this Pre-order I am only taking orders on 12 knives. Limit 2 per person!
(Example if someone claims two spots then that only leaves 10 spots available)

• First come first serve! Please claim a spot like in a normal sales thread

• No proxies allowed, the person who claims a knife is the person who will pay. What you do with it after you recieve it is your business.

• Do not edit your post!

• Please state your option clearly! I.E.- Handle Material, Liner choice, Pinstock and Lanyard tube material, and Pin Layout ( Four 1/8" or two 1/4")

General Information-

• Warthog (Guardless Variant)- OAL 7 1/2”", Blade 3 1/2”" - Base Price $220.00

• Since these will not be offered without a Tapered Tang at this time, and only in 3/32" CPM154 That brings the price to $290.00 without your choice of Handle material

• Base handle materials offered that will not come at an additional charge are - Black Canvas Micarta or Natural Micarta (SandBlasted) Black or OD Green G10 (Sandblasted)

• Premium Canvas Micarta +$15 (OD Green, Double Black)

• Premium G10's +$20 (Ivory, Royal Blue, Ruby Red, Charcoal Grey and Jade) Limited supply of Orange G10 and Purple G10 (Enough for 2 each knives Maximium)

• Base Material options -(Between the steel and the accent liner) Natural Micarta, Black G10, Orange G10, Royal Blue G10, White G10, Toxic Green G10, Charcoal Grey G10 and Ruby Red G10

• Accent liner options -(Between the handle material and the base material) Black G10, Ruby Red G10, Royal Blue G10, White G10, Orange G10, Toxic Green G10

• Pin out options -(Two 1/4" Pins or Four 1/8" Pins) White, Natural or Black Carbon Fiber

• Lanyard Tube options- Natural Micarta, Black Carbon Fiber, Stainless Steel or Brass

• Optional Basic Black with Black stitching Joufuu Leather Taco Sheath is offered at $40.00. Please specify Right or Left handed carry in the order. These will ship with the knives and you will be purchasing them directly from me.

• I will create a seperate thread for Work in progress photos and updates.

Good luck everyone, and I hope this works out to where I can continue to do this.....

Last edited:
I will take (1) one Guardless Warthog pre-order knife with the following

Steel-3/32” TT CPM154, Handle-Double Black Canvas Micarta (sandblasted), Base-Orange G10, Accent-white, Pinout-(4) 1/8” black cf , lanyard-stainless steel

OD Green canvas over natural with black accent liner. Pins: 4x 1/8 natural. Tube: natural. Add JouFuu sheath.

Charcoal Grey over black with black accent liner (or fat black liner). Pins: 4x 1/8 black carbon fiber. Tube: black carbon fiber. Add JouFuu sheath.

Once the last spot is claimed I will lock the thread,

• All those prior to this post please PM me with your selections so I can generate an invoice.
  • In the Subject line put Pre-order
  • Please remember to add you email address that you would like to have the invoice sent too.

Thank you everyone!

Double black with white base, toxic green accent, 4 white pins, black carbon fiber lanyard and a sheath, please.

J jb33 since you cannot send or receive messages here please email me @ospreyknifeandtool@gmail.com with your desired choices, also are you requesting a left or right handed sheath?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back