Guardless Warthog Pre-Order Work in Progress

Ok guys! These should be arriving at a mail box near you starting today hopefully. Please share first visual impressions, first handling impressions, pictures and anything else (maybe if its your 1st OKT or or Guardless Warthog). Looking forward to it!! :thumbsup:

USPS is holding mine hostage somewhere:((last seen in Atlanta). Snow in the South causes everything to shut down, and it doesn't even say when they think it will be here:(

Oyster Oyster Of course you should get yours faster than me (NYC is so much closer to Georgia than South Carolina is:confused::confused:). Just kidding, I hope yours shows up today! I’m fairly sure you’re going to love it, but let us know!

USPS is holding mine hostage somewhere:((last seen in Atlanta). Snow in the South causes everything to shut down, and it doesn't even say when they think it will be here:(

Sorry to hear that Scott. Hopefully it catches up soon for you. Mine went through Atlanta and had no updates until this morning when tracking said that it arrived in San Antonio around 2:00 am. I never expected it to be here today because things seem like they need to leave San Antonio by midnight to get here within the same day. But, mine arrived by some miracle. Apparently everywhere is closer than NC.

When I picked it up, I remembered that weight was part of why I chose the material that I did. The thing feels just weightless! A couple pics out of the box and on the way home ...

2v2JufcfdxAKujh.jpg

2v2JufcB5xAKujh.jpg

Sorry to hear that Scott. Hopefully it catches up soon for you. Mine went through Atlanta and had no updates until this morning when tracking said that it arrived in San Antonio around 2:00 am. I never expected it to be here today because things seem like they need to leave San Antonio by midnight to get here within the same day. But, mine arrived by some miracle. Apparently everywhere is closer than NC.

When I picked it up, I remembered that weight was part of why I chose the material that I did. The thing feels just weightless! A couple pics out of the box and on the way home ...

2v2JufcfdxAKujh.jpg

2v2JufcB5xAKujh.jpg
Haha, I believe you are right Jerry, everywhere is closer than I am:cool:. Oh well, it will eventually get here! Glad yours showed up and I bet it is light, with that material and commando! Should be a good EDC and I bet will cut like a laser:eek:

“Extra Most Bestest” :thumbsup:

And please confirm you weren’t driving AND taking pics with open knives all over the car...
The 1st pic was sitting in the post office parking lot. I'd never drive around with one of Chris' sharp objects open like that (too dangerous) nor with the CRK Sm Inkso Insingo free to fly around. Then I got an urge for an extra pepperoni hot n ready. When I got home, the box looked like a nice backdrop for a photo op. :D

The 1st pic was sitting in the post office parking lot. I'd never drive around with one of Chris' sharp objects open like that (too dangerous) nor with the CRK Sm Inkso Insingo free to fly around. Then I got an urge for an extra pepperoni hot n ready. When I got home, the box looked like a nice backdrop for a photo op. :D
Not nice.
Perfect!

Mine is somewhere lost between Atlanta and Anderson, SC . . . It left yesterday 12:49 pm and still hasn’t made it the whopping 3 hour drive.

Although it really doesn’t matter. I’m in South America and won’t get to see or handle it until (maybe, possibly, super small chance this summer, but probably) summer of 2019.

Mine is somewhere lost between Atlanta and Anderson, SC . . . It left yesterday 12:49 pm and still hasn’t made it the whopping 3 hour drive.

Although it really doesn’t matter. I’m in South America and won’t get to see or handle it until (maybe, possibly, super small chance this summer, but probably) summer of 2019.
Haha, Maybe ours are keeping each other company, because mine is somewhere in that same spot. But, I hope,to see mine a little sooner than you are:eek:. By the way, I love the Red, White, and Blue color scheme:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Hey Jerry, are my eyes deceiving me again, or do I see your Warthog has the old school OKT lanyard hole placement:D:D

Mine just arrived too. I live about an hour away from Chris's shop, and with all the weather, it took three days to get here. So much for "Neither snow nor rain nor heat nor gloom of night stays these couriers from the swift completion of their appointed rounds".

I'll post pictures later, but my first impression is that it is surprisingly light. Makes it feel very nimble.

Mine is also being held hostage - since yesterday 2:00 AM - at a “facility” that is literally a block away... *grumble*

Back