Guardless Warthog Pre-Order Work in Progress

Mine is also being held hostage - since yesterday 2:00 AM - at a “facility” that is literally a block away... *grumble*

Well, mine will be ‘held hostage’ in the USA for another year and a half, so count your blessings, lol!

Can’t wait to see your pics though, and hear your comments once you’ve handled it and put it to use :thumbsup:

Ok, I just checked my tracking and mine shows that it’s out for delivery. I wonder if my friend will open my box and show me pics or if he’ll leave it safe and secure for the next 1 ½ years!

Quick first thought, absolutely awesome! At 3.1 oz it’s probably the lightest 4-finger grip that I own. Feels great in the hand as well. Hope all your knives arrive soon, I live in Wisconsin and received mine Friday afternoon. Many thanks to Osprey Knife & Tool Osprey Knife & Tool and Joufuu leather! Fairly new here so still trying to post pictures for the first time. Will post once I figure it out.

Quick first thought, absolutely awesome! At 3.1 oz it’s probably the lightest 4-finger grip that I own. Feels great in the hand as well. Hope all your knives arrive soon, I live in Wisconsin and received mine Friday afternoon. Many thanks to Osprey Knife & Tool Osprey Knife & Tool and Joufuu leather! Fairly new here so still trying to post pictures for the first time. Will post once I figure it out.
Sounds great :thumbsup:

Like you, also trying to figure out best way to post pics. Can’t let Jerry hog the floor ;)

Well finally made it home and checked out the new Guardless Warthog and WOW is all I can say! As already stated, man this thing is light as a feather, and as with all Chris's knives, it is scary sharp:eek:. I also like the way the G-10 feels. First impression is I like it better than my regular Warthog that I have been carrying, but will compare them more tomorrow and get some pictures up! Thanks Chris, this thing is sweet:):)

It’s here! it’s beautiful! I don’t have much time right now, but one very quick comment: while I was prepared for what it would look like, I was not prepared for how it would FEEL
I have a few knives with micarta, some polished some rougher. None of them like this. It’s absolutely amazing to the touch!

Oh, and every comment I read about this was spot on: the f&f is incredible, in a league of its own.

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited:
Excited to see that people are starting to get their Warthogs! But this thread is lacking in pictures! To make up for it, here's my guardless Warthog that I received shortly before this group order started.

Mine is similar in stats to all of yours, except for the fancy bolster job that Chris did. :thumbsup:

um2g6lpl.jpg

CidsJTil.jpg

m1JzGRnl.jpg

Actually, I don't think I want to like this! That's way too long. You don't have any option or is import a PITA?

Customs has gotten to the point where I don’t trust them. I prefer to bring my personal items in my checked luggage or have someone bring me my stuff if they happen to make a trip down here.

I can see the pictures. Looks good. I like the contrast with the natural liners.

Bud, are you on a computer or your phone? I can't see them on my phone. Will check on a computer when I get home.

Back