Guess and Win!

5D67F2D9-4531-47DB-BEC5-94F10BAB90CC_zpsshlmvgol.jpeg

Ok, dug up 5 Busse t-shirts from years back. Hardly worn if worn at all. All size XL.

Guess what Busse model and variant is my favorite and win two shirts shipped to you for free.

Guess what Swamp Rat model and variant is my favorite and win two shirts shipped for free.

First person to guess either first gets a third shirt.

Guess both, and all 5 are yours.

I will check back tonight to see where things stand!

The Oink shirt is the Induction shirt from 2008. You sure you want to loose that one?

Holy sh*t hahaha thats hilarious! Can't believe I got both of them! Thanks man!
I'll have to dig around for some stuff to pay it forward to the community.:thumbsup:

I must confess though, I sort of cheated lol.
I just quickly searched the word "favorite" posted by you-- JohnTheTexican had to have done the same thing considering he changed his guess to SARSquatch and Rat Hunter lol
The top few results of that search are from around 2010, you saying things like:
>"My SARSquatch is a personal favorite"
>"The Rat Hunter is my all time favorite EDC..."
>"Next to the FBMLE, the NMFBM is my favorite mistress of them all"
>"The Ratweiler, while one of, if not my favorite Rat, always pestered my smaller hands..."
I just guessed FBMLE and original Ratweiler because they were the only 2 not guessed yet from that group. I probably would've said SARSquatch and Rat Hunter if JohnTheTexican hadn't already lol

Feel sort of bad I got them that way. Definitely gonna do a little giveaway of some type myself in the near future:thumbsup:

Back