GUESS RIGHT STOCKMAN GAW

Will Power

Gold Member
Friends, I feel like doing a small GAW for those interested in taking part and in appreciation for all the shared knowledge and pictures on the forum.

WHO may take part? Anybody with OVER 50 posts here in Traditionals. It doesn't matter where you are located in the world either. You may guess as many times as you like but EACH GUESS MUST BE accompanied by a picture of one of your favoured Traditionals. Posts, guesses without a knife pic are ineligible.

HOW do you win? Simple, you must guess the last there digits of my car's number plate. The winner is the first to guess correctly provided they have made a post with a Traditional knife picture! I will check on the thread but I am going away for a couple of days and being in Europe, I'm on a different time zone than most of you...so please be patient.

WHAT you will win is this Böker Germany Large Stockman. This is a genuine Solingen made German knife with c75 carbon blades. Red Jigged Bone and has the special 140 Jahre shield to commemorate Böker's anniversary 1869-2009. I've carried and used it a bit so it's 'broken in' so please don't expect a minty :D The blades are showing nice patina beginnings and have nice W&T. Also, the Sheepfoot is low riding on this pattern.

GOOD LUCK :)

0XJKfA8.jpg

0IiyJZI.jpg

628 This is going to get tough unless someone guesses the correct number pretty soon.

Thanks everybody.:thumbsup:

No winner yet, but here's a clue. The first of the numbers is NOT zero, so no 0 at the start :)

That make it easier?;)

That's an awesome knife , so I might as well take chance on it in appreciation of your generosity.

My guess will be 593

I just won a GAW, so I would feel bad if I entered another one so soon. But I like participating anyway. But I can't participate this time without mucking up other folks chances. So I will just post a picture of the knife I won recently and say thank you for hosting the GAW. :)
View media item 3050

Back