GUESS RIGHT STOCKMAN GAW

flatblackcapo flatblackcapo glad you like the TEW! It's across the pond hanging out with Jack Black for a spell.

I'll throw out another guess. 722
e59Cln1.jpg

Last guess for now:

7OKyHb6.jpg

(I think that's nearly all the photos I took of my little #25 while in Europe, so I'll have to figure out some other self-imposed photo theme in order to keep guessing. :D)

OK, thinking out loud here...ETA: and fixing silly mistakes! :rolleyes::mad:
My understanding of Will's hints are that the number contains no 0s and no 1s, and 2 of the digits are the same (I assume that's exactly two are the same, and rules out all 3 digits identical). So I think the guesses posted that meet all those criteria so far are:
227 255
322 336
442 454
722 757(twice)

I'll try 911, since I need some help! :p
ETA: Even though I KNOW the number contains no 1s, I guess a number with TWO 1s in it!??! :eek::confused::mad::poop: I better make my daily guesses earlier in the day to try to avoid senior moments. :rolleyes:
Some Buck Cadets or clones thereof:
5QaSL1X.jpg

- GT

Last edited:
2nd guess for today is 919. (Maybe I'll guess palindromes for a while; I like them.)
ETA: ANOTHER guess that ignores the hints Will gave us. I'm apparently ungrateful late in the day! :confused::mad:
tFx8XZm.jpg

- GT

Last edited:
20180314_115348.jpg 20180314_115348.jpg
Not an entry, but a great giveaway Will :) Someone will be thrilled to win that great-looking knife :thumbsup:

View attachment 865663
Suddenly Im re minded of the Goodies black pudding episode Peckinpahs Perfect Puddings none blacker!
Ingredients were from memory whale blubber,fat, rat dung and tom kittens.
I guess 503

Last edited:
Back