Gulf Coast Assistance Part Three

The sheriff of the parish where Crowley, La is located called his deputy into his office >"Boudreaux, it didn't take long after the storm for those cock fights to get organized. I want you to go out there and check it out and bring me back a full report." Yes Sir! said boudreaux, and off he went. About fifteen minutes later Boudreaux walked back into the office and the Sheriff said "What are you doing back here ? I told you to get me a report!!! I got it all Sheriff and proceeded to report.

"Dey got dem cock fight goin again alright, and dey be a bunch of Texas Aggies dere and a bunch of Cajuns and a bunch of Mafia. The sheriff stopped him....How you know there'sTexas Aggies out there?

Well somebody enter a DUCK in the first fight!!

Okay and the Cajuns?

Somebody bet on the Duck!

Okay and the Mafia?

The Duck win the fight.

End of report

I received my scrimshaw Schrade from Marc and love it. I also got a nice little thank you card from skcf@bf in New Hampshire and wrote to thank them. The e-mail was in a queque and was not delivered. Thanks anyway.

Edited to add that I received a nice Schrade hat from LT today. Only 20 days but at least it got through customs and here in one piece. It even fitted
without me having to adjust it.

Anyway, thanks very much, I love it and am wearing it now!

Hahaha, funny one, Sheathmaker.

Got my thank you card as well. Andrew, that effort was by our member lrv, also known as Larry. He previously did the 'certificate of anuthenticity' for the forum knife.

Phil

The thank you was from the group for the group and I was only the distributor. Thanks to all whom have taken the time to read and give their time and money. It as many of you have said is just a drop in a huge ocean of what will be needed but each drop will replenish.
My thanks to Del, Codger, LT and all the others for doing this.
TTYL
Larry

lrv said:
The thank you was from the group for the group and I was only the distributor. Thanks to all whom have taken the time to read and give their time and money. It as many of you have said is just a drop in a huge ocean of what will be needed but each drop will replenish.
My thanks to Del, Codger, LT and all the others for doing this.
TTYL
Larry

In that case sir, my message was as follows;
==========
hello

Just a quick note to thank you for the little card that arrived today.
Nicely made and much appreciated. I have been to 'Plaistow', but the one
near London, UK.
==========
Indeed, thanks should go to the idea behind it, and the donators.

cheers.

You know what's sad? Larry and I live about an hour or less apart from each other, and we've never shared any Margaritas together.

Going to have to change that....

Glenn

Make the effort, Glenn. While in Boston last year, Larry came down to meet me and it was a real pleasure. There is about a dozen more of you guys I'd like to have a marguerita or two with.
Phil

Well, it was Schrade day for me, today! Pony Express delivered in threes:
A GORGEOUS Uncle Henry LB5 lockback knife (in sheath), a handy-dandy Schrade knife-care kit, and last but not least, a very classy thank-you card.

The care-kit's cloth will come in especially handy over the next while, to wipe my paw prints off the knife, until it gets Christmas-wrapped for my daughter. :D That is one fine folder, I have to say. Solid lockup, zero blade play, great feel in the hand, and last but not least, a good-looker too! Oh yeah, and "sharp" sharp, too.

Thanks so much, Delander, Codger, Irv, and all you other Schraders. Class act. :thumbup:

Back