Gun and Knife Show Info and dates

Leave info on shows in your area.
Kenner Louisiana across the interstate from the New Orleans Airport. This weekend 17th and 18th. Most of the time it's 300 to 400 tables. It is in a very nice building. Safe area and plenty of parking. There is also a show in Montgomery Al. this weekend. I don't know much about it. There is a Hammer In coming in 2 or 3 weeks. I am told it is close to Mel Pardues house. I don't remember the name of the town.I'll get the info ASAP.

Gun and Knife show, April 7-8, Expomart in Monroeville, Pennsylvania (suburb of Pittsburgh).
Who else will be there?

Gun and knife show. Jacksonville Fl. this coming weekend. I am not sure what building yet. The N.O. show was real good. The most people I have seen at a show in a long time. Not just looking there was alot of bussiness done.
That is all
Ed

3 day Gun & Knife Show at I-435 and Front Street in the north Kansas City area this weekend, March 23rd, 24th, and 25th; noon 'til 9pm on Friday the 23rd.........It'll be a 600-700 table show with several knife only dealers; usually a very good show!

[This message has been edited by Dawkind (edited 03-19-2001).]

April 6-8
Shennandoah Kife Collectors and Makers...or something to that effect.
Harrisonburg, VA
@ the Rockingham CO. Fair Grounds

Note: I have had a hard time finding info on above. The link posted by LYFSUN confirms the date, but I'm not sure about the organization or location, but I will drive around Harrisonburg 'till I find it!

gun and knife show..april 7-8...ft myers, florida...harborside convention center...i wish i could find more down here in sw florida...maybe i should look in miami....rob

Get in touch with Larry and Vince at Blade Art. Both are good guys and know thier way around the knife world.

The Solvang Show is April 27,28,29 in Solvang Ca.

The Oregon Knife Collectors Show os April 21,22,23

The Australian Gild Show is May 26,27,28 in Melbouren

Blade Show in Atlanta Ga. is June 8,9,10.

The Guild Show is July 27,28,29 in Orlando

The Blade show West is September 21,22,23 Irvine Ca.

The Spirit of Steel Show, Mesquite Texas September 27-29, 2001

Gun/Knife show in Kansas City MO, Apr 27th, 28th, & 29th. I-435 and Front Street.

Bay Area Knife Collectors Association
22nd Annual Show at the Hyatt Rickey's,
Palo Alto, CA, September 29-30, 2001.

Thanks to all who have posted show info. If you live near Mobile go to the show. It's a buyers market for sure. Lots of nice knives very few folks and even less with cash. The dealers will be cutting prices big time on Sunday. It will be easy to trade because it was so slow today. See yall there.

Eastern National Gun Show
Harrisburg, PA. (Pennsylvania Farm Show Complex)
May 5 & 6 (9 a.m. open). I don't know anything about the show but according to the ad in Shotgun News there are 1200 tables !
Definitely worth a ride from NY !

Donald

Somewhere in Bermingham ???? Alabama this weekend. Sorry thats all I know. A friend said they have 28 knife dealers booked for the show.

A collectibles show(will have knives)is being held in Anaheim convention center, CA. This weekend

Back