0041 91 751 62 03 Phone
0041 91 751 64 21 Fax
Information

October 6, 2001
The Florida Knifemakers' Association
4th Annual Custom Knife Show
Tampa Marriott Westshore, Tampa Florida
Information

Mobile Alabama first weekend in June at the ABBA Temple. Small but good show. Has been going for several years now.

June 1-3 Cedar Rapids Iowa at Hawkeye Downs.

------------------
bladepusher
http://www.vinnysknives.com

The central Texas Knife Show is August3,4,5 at the Holiday Inn South in Austin TX. For details you can view my website. If you would like to make Hotel reservations and get the show rate call the hotel at 512-448-2444. Reservations must be made by June 15 in order to get the show rate. If you have any questions about the show send me an email.

------------------
Chris http://www.members.tripod.com/ctexknife

Hey we are getting good. Yall kep it up and tell everybody else post the shows. Thanks for helping this work.
Ed

Orlando Florida next weekend.I don't know the building name yet. I think there is also a show in St.Pete.

This weekend one show in Orlando and one in St Pete. Flordia. I am going to be at the Orlando show. Hope to meet some of you there.
Ed

Tacoma, WA. At Freighthouse Square, near the Tacoma Dome. June 9th & 10th. I'll be there on the 9th, most of the day, starting at 10am.
smile.gif

------------------
Dann Fassnacht
Aberdeen, WA
glockman99@hotmail.com
ICQ# 53675663

Alvin C. York, Limited Edition knife for sale, #314, white handle, green case, made by CASE, need to sale asap. pennysue76@yahoo.com

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by LYFSFUN:
Leave info on shows in your area.
Kenner Louisiana across the interstate from the New Orleans Airport. This weekend 17th and 18th. Most of the time it's 300 to 400 tables. It is in a very nice building. Safe area and plenty of parking. There is also a show in Montgomery Al. this weekend. I don't know much about it. There is a Hammer In coming in 2 or 3 weeks. I am told it is close to Mel Pardues house. I don't remember the name of the town.I'll get the info ASAP.
</font>

Missouri Gun and Knife show:

Kansas City, Missouri. 435 and Front street.

May 25, 26, 27.

Usually 3 or 4 major dealer types with several custom makers, and lots of Mom n Pop tables with used and/or unique items.

Lots of Guns and ammo.

DD

Monroe Louisiana June 2nd and 3rd.
Tunica Mississippi June 2nd and 3rd.
A friend just told me about these two. Make sure before you drive any distance looking for them. Check the local papers or call a dealer in that area.

Back