Gun Knife for 10/23

Yangdu

Himalayan Imports Owner ~ himimp@aol.com
Beautifully done 18.5 inch 23 ounce Gun Knife by Ram Kumar. Satisal wood handle. Top quality leather sheath. Gun may be quick but this one is a sharp! Add to your ever-growing collection at $285. *GONE*

LBgayct.jpg

TuQ0FVE.jpg

zImdg9k.jpg

11.5 inch 8 ounce cross between Gun Knife and Sirupati GSK by Ram Kumar. Horn handle. Lite and fast knife at $95.

SyiaNr2.jpg

3KvUpwE.jpg

Email to himimp@aol.com to get one or both
First come first served

Last edited:
My oh My ! Bawanna loves this gun knife. Spectacular to say the least.
Must resist but often times resistance is futile.
Almost Curved Spine (I have the bestest) meets Uncle Bill Especiale.

Whaooooh! That Gun knife is right in time for Halloween! Gots a Hanshee shape and that handle drop tells ya what that knifes made for right there and it aint for carvin pumpkins! Yowwwwie!!!

Great shape and deep fullers on that gun knife, and the Movie Model-like point seems made for back cuts. Collector's item.

This gun knife is really appealing. I'm feeling the pull as well, I've been doing semi good at refraining lately but this one is hard.

I'm WEAKENING! I think Yangdu has found my kryptonite. I better check with Jake and see if he found any loot in the couch cushions. All I found was a Baby Ruth in mine and some match box cars, grandson loves match box cars.

Nope. Just a raisin, a cat toy, and Barbie shoe. I'd say you should go Gun Knife Ho:D

My wife will not be happy with you. Your a far piece off though so doubt she could harm you physically. Me on the other hand could be in for a little rough stuff ya know.

No harm in seeing if it's still available right? Yeah right, that's the first step to a triangle box on the front porch. Not that that's a bad thing of course.

Pondering.

I'm currently counting my chickens before they hatch as well. I usually get a couple bucks in a small christmas bonus mid next month. Just about the right amount to buy one of those 18 Seax'. We'll see. Its a bit off, and sometimes the Mrs. has plans for that cash before i have it in hand. Greater good, of course. Bills and what not. Still, seems like I would be due a little something with my bonus, right?;)

Only fair and the 18 Seax was calling me as well, just not quite as much as the Gun Knife.
I'll call your missus and see if I can't grease the skids for you. I'll also send you one of those large heavy duty steel garbage cans.
Kind of smash it down some so there's not so much room and sleep with the can over your upper body.
Makes it harder for her to get at your throat with sharp pointy things garrots, etc.

Man you guys got lots of will power! Im pondering that Seax too. The long ones are so sweet. Lemme go see if its still here?

Man you guys got lots of will power! Im pondering that Seax too. The long ones are so sweet. Lemme go see if its still here?

Save me from myself:D

Actually, I sent Yangdu an email to keep an eye out for a blem Seax for delivery late next month or anytime there after. The pull was just too strong. Not strong enough to tempt the wrath of my better half before Christmad shopping season starts, but enough to ask for forgiveness in early 2019.

Ha! Good luck with that forgiveness! Might have to wear that mask for a few weeks till the missus cools off then try the trash can a few days then slowly come out and git your whooopin:D

I actually already have one. Our good friend and former moderator, Ted, gifted me one several years ago. It hangs in my man cave...well, it was going to be my man cave when we moved here 5 years ago. It's actually just the spare room with the closet my wife says I can hang my clothes and I have the corner of the room not taken up by her treadmill and exercise bike to keep my gun cabinet.

So yes it watches over my 1/5 of a man cave.

I have one too, was wondering what the rules were regarding duel Bharabs watching over things. The one I got is doing a wonderful job but I sure don't want to rile him or upset him ya know.
I think this mask is pretty cool, love to hang him too if the two would get along ya know.

Back