Gun Picture Thread

These are 100 years old now. Savage and Colts. My grandfather bought the Colts in 1919 when he was discharged from the Army.

picture

These are 100 years old now. Savage and Colts. My grandfather bought the Colts in 1919 when he was discharged from the Army.

picture

Weird, a co-worker brought an identical little Colt into the office today to show us. You don’t work with me do you???

Match prepped, cross-course, Springfield M1 Garand NRA Highpower Service Rifle in .308 Winchester
G2LTLFK.jpg

wRJKiIc.jpg

Fulton Peerless rear-lugged, M14-semi auto match rifle for cross-course NRA Highpower Service Rifle in .308 Winchester

B9TON4g.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you sir. I took another picture today but it was rainy outside. Not sure it's that much better except for maybe a little bit when it comes to the wood.

I've wanted one of those rifles ever since I first saw it in the 90's remake of Night of the Living Dead.

I've wanted one of those rifles ever since I first saw it in the 90's remake of Night of the Living Dead.

I think I may have either seen it in one of Hickock45s YouTube videos or the Henry Repeating Arms website about a year ago or so and I have been wanting one ever since. This is the one that got me into the whole Winchester thing in the first place. Something about it other than just the history which is pretty compelling. It really is a very good looking gun, at least in my opinion anyway.

Surgeon 591SA in 6.5 x 47 Lapua, the glass is a Schmidt & Bender PMII, A5 McMillan stock, Krieger stainless barrel, Jewell trigger, APA LB brake, Atlas bipod; it was built by Matt Stewart at Stewart Rifles in Smithville, Oklahoma.

xtzfXgE.png

W8E025O.jpg

Last edited:
Back