Gunk in your GB/AR? Try this...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just sounds like someone is having his period. Must be gaining water weight over being banned at the "other" forum.:D

Talk is tough over the internet but they'll never be willing to meet face to face!

You scared Perilous truth to meet face to face with me???
If your scared say your scared!

I would love for this c&#111cksucker to come back to USN. We really need someone new to f&#117ck with.:D

Feel free to play all you want little boy/swenson/perilous truth/Chris Connolly, whatever. That is all you will ever get to do...play. Never to serve your country. Never to put your life on the line for something better than yourself. Instead, you were a selfish child. So, play all you want while I keep watch. Like it or not, that's all you will ever get to do. PLAY.

Keep watch Ryan, your my ****ing hero. I am not swenson. I don't know who he is, and I really don't care. No I'm not serving my country. We established that. I got pneumonia and got ELS's. Get over it. I did.

While I enjoy Strider knives. . .I generally don't actively participate on this particular forum. I prefer to sit back and observe. And I've been watching this thread for several days. . .watching it grow into some pretty weird $hit. And had several urges to toss my 2 cents in. . .earlier. . .but had other priorities in my life ~ until now.

Initially, I was kinda backin' swenson45. He had some good arguments and some valid points. Didn't express them very well though. . .especially considering he was talkin' smack on the Strider Forum.

Evidently, no one explained to him the proper forum etiquette when talkin' smack about a particular knife on their home turf. But, I could be wrong. Doubt it though.

What really shocked me. . .when swenson45 crumbled on the bottom of page 3. The poor boys little knees buckled. :( . . .professed his misgivings. . .and is now subscribing to a new order. And even ordered a Strider AR to prove his misgivings and confidence. All in one fatal swipe. :confused:

Fortunately. . .or unfortunately. . .I know neither swenson45 nor Perilous Truth.

But that's not why I'm posting now. Early in this thread I was rather shocked by the name calling, insults and aspersions that were cast (beginning on Page 2). Don't get me wrong. . .I'm not a weak kneed whacker when it comes to hearing or seeing cuss words. Here is a little re-run just from one person:

1. . . .so why don't you go the fck somewhere else with that attitude.

2. Begone, A$$HOLE!

3. We don't need your kind of **** here.

4. Take your Emerson and shove it where the sun don't shine.

5. Are you the fag that was kicked out of Marine boot camp?

6. I think you are an armchair commando. . .

7. Your mother should have used a clothes hanger on you when she found out you were pregnant.

8. From someone that obviously has NO military experience, I appreciate the suggestion.

9. Fck off, buddy.

10. Go back to the mall.

11. . . .dumbass.

12. . . .you are showing your stupidity.

13. Who are you, troll?

14. Go die.

15. . . .your sorry ass.

16. . . .that pussy. . .

17. He's such a pathetic loser.

18. Probably got caught taken it in the backdoor. . .

19. Just sounds like someone is having his period. Must be gaining water weight

. . .

Utterly amazing to say the least.

Necessary ? Personally. . .I honestly don't think so !

And what did it prove ? Personally. . .Absolutely nothing !

But. . .here's the one that actually provoked me to post on this thread. . .

That is all you will ever get to do...play. Never to serve your country. Never to put your life on the line for something better than yourself. Instead, you were a selfish child. So, play all you want while I keep watch. Like it or not, that's all you will ever get to do. PLAY.

:(

Well Ryan Renuart your words about serving ones country pained me greatly ! Your hateful words, immediately above, actually felt like someone shoved a 6 foot blade through my heart and sole ! Sadly, not everyone can be the heroic warrior that you are.

Keep in mind. . .Ryan. . .there are those who are unable "to serve" due to issues beyond their control. Hopefully, you are able to comprehend that. And by the way. . .Ryan. . .you don't have to enlist in the military "to serve" or "to be loyal to" or "to support" this great nation !

I spent over 23-years serving this great county and never have I heard another American demean another American to the point that you have. I'm appalled !

You romp on this and another forum thumpin' your chest and tootin' your own friggin' horn about how you support and serve. But yet. . .you spout this vile BS !

How dare you !

Evidently, you forgot about "our" qualities of "positive attitudes, values, character, charisma, compassion, courage, credibility, leading by example, and taking responsibility.

Remember our core values. . .Ryan ?

Integrity First

Service Before Self

and

Excellence in All We Do

And you call yourself a Airman ! Your conduct is unbecoming !

By your words. . .you have dishonored what we stand for ! I’m 36-hours away from my official retirement date and get to see a "so-called Airman" belittle another American !

I'm ashamed ! :barf:

Originally posted by KnifeBomber
I don't think this needs to remain online anymore.

Awww, c'mon Ryan - yes it does! I'll PAY you to see that email!!! :p

Gig, I'm certainly not trying to start something with you - and I have seen and respected a good many of your posts - but I think you are wrong this time. Ryan (and others who serve or protect) have every right to be proud of what they do, and "toot their own horns".

I moderate at a couple gun forums, and the amount of people that like to spout off like armchair commandos, and "seeing the elephant" really piss me off. If you have not seen combat, if you have not served in any capacity with a badge on your shirt or a stripe on your arm, then STFU. I will gladly listen to someone "toot their horn" all day long if they are keeping - or have kept- my co-workers, my friends, my family and loved ones safe to see another sunrise. I have no patience and little tolerance for those that belittle my fellow officers, or soldiers , or firefighters, or EMS, or... if they are not up to the task themselves.

Not everyone has what it takes to do what Ryan (and others) do - and I do not fault them for that alone. I only find fault when those same individuals criticize those that do serve.

Maybe you hit a nerve with me on this one - and maybe Ryan's choice of words was not in the best interest of the Politically Correct, but he is noble in his convictions, and honorable in his intentions.

Respect deserves - no, COMMANDS - respect, and Ryan was shown none - and he reacted as most would when their honor and what they are willing to die for, is insulted. We are not talking knives anymore. These troll-like beings will use whatever means necessary to entice, and disgrace anyone who "plays" with them. Ryan simply "played" back in terms that even dim-wit trolls can understand.

Do you really expect dickhead trolls to even know what words like "honor", "respect", "duty", "loyalty", "friend", "brother", "integrity" even mean?

Wow I must say that this is an amazing thread. We have the makings of a great and terrible story.... I dont know who would think to come to this forum and make false statements about their knowledge and then recant as fast as Swensen45 did but hey everyone has their two cents. The fact that he comes off sounding like a moron is his own fault and I am sorry that Gig One was so offended by Ryan's statements but I dont care either. I know Ryan and I am PROUD to call him a FRIEND and HONORED by his CONVICTION and DEDICATION; both to his country and his friends.

That said I dont give two S***s if Gig One was offended. If you want S**T son feel free to step because my friends are my FAMILY and you just insluted apart of that family. I dont care if you are looking at the last few seconds of great military life or the end of a short barrel; off yourself and be done with it.

You agreed with Swensen45 about what; that Strider should not make a profit from their knowledge? or that the knife has some flaw? what did you agree with you miserable scum sucker? Maybe because you were so offended you agreed with Perilous Truth that Ryan should fall out of a chopper? Hmmm. Well if you do, jump start that party for your going away and break his fall by jumping first will ya.

As for Perilous Truth if you ever have a chance to troll into Vegas feel free to look me up and we can talk about how you tried to serve your country and how I dont care. The same goes for the rest of you.

From one disabled US Navy Vet. (by the way I am AMERICAN) to you three JACKA$$ED MORONS. F*** OFF!

There I feel better about missing all the action. Now can we get on to the real question? When is the next time you guys are gonna flame something so I dont miss all the fun.

Posted by shane45-1911:

Gig, I'm certainly not trying to start something with you - and I have seen and respected a good many of your posts - but I think you are wrong this time. Ryan (and others who serve or protect) have every right to be proud of what they do, and "toot their own horns".

Shane. . .you're entitled to your opinion as to me being right or wrong in what I posted. And I never said that Ryan shouldn't be proud of what he does. Nor does one have to wear "proud" on ones cuff. But. . .this isn't about "proud !" This is about how one handles oneself while tootin' ones horn so to speak.

And just because Ryan wears his uniform proudly. . .doesn't give him any special right(s) to make "any" of the derogatory comments that he did !

Posted by Brandon McKinley:

If you want S**T son feel free to step. . .

LOL And internet tuff guy.

. . .you just insluted apart of that family.

There is a difference between insult and reality.

I dont care if you are looking at the last few seconds of great military life or the end of a short barrel; off yourself and be done with it.

:confused: Very intellectual !

. . .what did you agree with you miserable scum sucker?

You too. . .prove a large portion of my point.

Maybe because you were so offended you agreed with Perilous Truth that Ryan should fall out of a chopper?

:confused: Your a funny dude. . .

From one disabled US Navy Vet. (by the way I am AMERICAN) to you three JACKA$$ED MORONS. F*** OFF!

Don't you feel better now ?

GigOne,
Did you receive my email? I admit publically that I was very angry and said things that probably should not have been said. Enjoy long years of retirement, you surely have earned it.

And what exactly did those last few pages have to do with the fact that Mick and the Strider fellows make one hell of a good knife?

The original post stated that Strider stood behind their work...and all was good with that. Then, a troll causes division in the ranks, and that wasn't good.

Yes, we want to defend and protect our friends, and sometimes we get carried away in our zeal to do so. 'Thems the breaks folks'

High spirited folks here, bright and strong of heart, and yet sometimes the trolls win...like they did here this time, when we let them. Ken Cox said it best, "Don't feed the trolls"

Anyhoo, now that the trolls have been vanquished and sent back to their 'holes, can the rest of us start being civil again? (If I hear 'Rodney King' one time after this, I'm getting out the voodoo dolls...lol)

I for one am proud that you guys are as outspoken as you are, and just as opinionated too! You have heart, of that there's no doubt, just save it for fighting the trolls, and not each other please.

Where was I going with this? Oh yeah, I remember now...

Just because someone served, or is serving, or is a LEO/EMT/FF, current or past, doesn't make them right...but it sure does give them the right.

There are lots of 'hero's' out there, the medical profession comes to mind pretty quickly, teachers too...Iron workers, construction, others...everyday people with everyday jobs...they have a right to their opinions as well.

American's, working together to keep America strong...defending our country and our freedoms, doing our part, working towards the common goal of keeping this country safe through strength...these are my hero's.

It's a shame though, that there are those amongst us that aren't working towards the common goal of strength through unity...there are those perverted little phuckers that can only tear down what others have built.

These people we call trolls. Let's not allow the trolls tear down what we've spent our lifetimes building. Phuck the trolls, and ignore them too, they contribute nothing, and as such are nothing.

Mel

-edited to add- Paraphrased from something Mick once said here; "You can't even tell an ashhole to fock off these days without a debate..."

Originally posted by Melvin-Purvis
And what exactly did those last few pages have to do with the fact that Mick and the Strider fellows make one hell of a good knife?
The original post stated that Strider stood behind their work...and all was good with that. Then, a troll causes division in the ranks, and that wasn't good...

...Yes, we want to defend and protect our friends, and sometimes we get carried away in our zeal to do so...

High spirited folks here, bright and strong of heart, and yet sometimes the trolls win...like they did here this time, when we let them.

Defend your friends from what Melvin, Common Sense?
Yeah, some guy started intentionally trolling in here, then one of your "friends" decides to pull my name out of his ass, behind my back in a thread I wasn't even participating in- for no other reason then to be the troll that he is. I emailed him, didn't want to stir the **** pot on bladeforums, and he hurried and posted more garbage. That's not what I'd call strong of heart. I know I don't have any friends on here, and I don't really care. I don't need friends to jump on the internet bandwagon for me. I'm not going to let some scumbag slander me and get away with it. And all of you who want to "kick my ass" please stop, because It's getting so bad, I'm afraid to leave the house.
hugs and kisses,
chris

Moderators: I'm sorry to do this on a forum where it doesnt even belong, but I didn't start this. I'm not going to post anymore on this.

Maybe this thread needs to die but just before it does I wanted to add an "old fart's" perspective.

I remember starting my career at 20 years old. I was full of pride, wore my uniform with honor and distinction and if anybody said anything that I percieved as negative I vapor-locked and out from my mouth spewed words from the heart.

I don't know Ryan, but I sense he is a young, eager and a very dedicated member of the Airforce. Talk smack about what he holds dear and his heart engages before his brain. I sure am as guilty as he but over the last 25 years have become quite desensitized to some of this stuff and no longer engage at the level Ryan does. I am glad he is so full of piss and vinegar and goes to condition red at the drop of a hat, God bless ya Ryan.

Gig, ya old fart!!! Seasoned war veteran with one hell of a career. Remember the first 10 years of service buddy? Kick a$s, take names and defend your honor. Now as you prepare to leave your profession, you do so as a seasoned veteran, but have ya "been there AND DONE THAT"? Put this in perspective sir. For the last five years, how many young stars have you taken under your wing?

I am proud as hell at what I did and given the opportunity would pound my chest and spew smack, but it's over for me and I have moved on to another life. If I were in Ryan's shoes, with his best years to come and ready to fight for honor, I would have engaged at the same level. I realize that his honor, pride, and spirit comes from defending this great country and keeping those that are not in a position to keep folks safe............as safe as he possibly can. I look at it as pure conviction and dedication, maybe just needs some more "seasoning".

This thread has become so typical of what happens when someone choses to disrupt. they snipe from behind a keyboard and then sit back and wallow in the sh*t-fest that always follows. And, as usual, two of the very best that our country has to offer end up exchanging words. Nah.

Gig, good luck on your retirement, you sure have earned it. When you post you do so with an exemplary and spectatcular military career that shall never be taken away. I just want you to know that I truly and sincerely believe Ryan is made from all the right stuff and it's the fire that burns in his heart that caused him to explode with "spirit". I don't for one minute believe anything different......Ira

Nice post Ira

Thank you Ira, Gig, Ryan...and everyone else that is trying to make a difference, for your service to our Country!

Mark

To all involved. Some facts were pointed out to me recently that has caused me to realize that I was wrong in the way I went about defending my friends. Chris, if you aren't Swenson45, then I appologize for dragging you into this. From some of the comments, especially the one about the clothes hanger, I decided you and he were/are one in the same. I'm never going to like you, but I was wrong in attacking you without 100% proof. For that I am sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back