guns and knives, photos add yours

hey its raining and i'm bored so i got a bunch of things out of the safe and took some pics, i've been intending to for a while.

add your pics if you like!

starting with old west rifles, a winchester 1873, winchester 1866, marlin 1894, and marlin 1894
015-2.jpg

moving to shotguns, winchester 1897 original, winchester 1897 copy, winchester 1887, and ttn 1878
016-3.jpg

moving to pistols, rugers, more rugers, some more rugers, uberti outlaws which are a remington 1875 copy, and a bond derringer
017.jpg

some modern models to compete with the old ones, ak47, emf witness 45, springfield gi 45, glock 21,remington 870, and the esee ar
018.jpg

a few knives to round it all out
019.jpg

thanks for the comments in advance and everybody have fun!
cricket

DSCN4087.jpg
here's the one I got on the laptop, my bush beating rabbit baggin' combo- a 1926 Remington 510T Targetmaster .22S/L/LR

Nice blasters!

I've only got a few pics. I need to get in the safe and take some.

Colt Delta Elite 10mm
photo2-12.jpg

Glock 17 Gen 4 9mm
IMG_0081.jpg

S&W M&P340 w/ CT405's .357mag
MP340CT.jpg

MP340CT3.jpg

CZ Tactical Sports
IMG00095Small.jpg

IMG00093Small.jpg

i like that delta verm, i've been thinking about getting a glock in 10mm but i have to get the daughter a 19 first.

she has claimed the ak too, one of the marlins is her's as well as the original winchester 1897 and 2 of the rugers. she's my shooting budy.

keep it coming guys

cricket

a few from my collection...the shotguns i never seem to take pictures of - too utilitarian for me and not enough work of art feel to fondle them...anyway, i lost them all in a recent boating accident. mr. obama, please move along to the next house, no guns in this house to confiscate :eek:

ar-15 with an aimpoint ml3 on a larue mount & springfield armory trp:
books_guns.jpg

my pet spidey admiring my bcm gunfighter charging handle:
ar_tarantula.jpg

aimpoint ml3 & eotech 512:
eotech_aimpoint.jpg

my ca kingsnake who can't decide between my long range or close quarters rig:
ar_snake.jpg

my sa 1911 & my very first gun, sa xd .45 acp compact:
sa_trp_xd.jpg

my esee knives:
esee_knives.jpg

my newest esee addition with my becker necker:
izula_bk13_02.jpg

the rest of my beckers: bk2, bk9, bk11 remora, & ka-bar short tanto. what can i say, after a few glasses of bourbon, i have the urge to play with fire :D
beckers_bourbon.jpg

Nice Springer JV3.
[/img]

thanks! is that a spyderco military? i'm very close to ordering one in an all-black as my first spyderco. i'm just waiting for blade show to see if there's a must have that'll be released within the next week or two that'll over-ride it (although highly unlikely but never know given how secretive these companies are).

nice sig, too. i need to add the nra logo to mine as well.

thanks! is that a spyderco military? i'm very close to ordering one in an all-black as my first spyderco. i'm just waiting for blade show to see if there's a must have that'll be released within the next week or two that'll over-ride it (although highly unlikely but never know given how secretive these companies are).

nice sig, too. i need to add the nra logo to mine as well.

Yup Millie:thumbup:

Dude, That is so wrong and creepy.... and I'm a little freaked out right now. :eek::eek::eek:

you better be! she devours a dozen crickets every two weeks - thankfully, we're a lot larger than them. other than that, she's such a sweetheart :p

Back