guns and knives, photos add yours

dscf3907d.jpg

sigpq5.jpg

Bill

Thanks Don. And same to you. :thumbup:
Been hard to do much time at all on forums, or get to knife shows, since having a daughter. Fatherhood is GREAT, but it does take a chunk out of my time.

It takes a chunk out of anyone's time iffin you're doin' it right. :D

It takes a chunk out of anyone's time iffin you're doin' it right. :D

And I'm doing my best. But as God is my witness, I sometimes think it will be His own miracle if she makes it to adulthood in good health and sane, the way I bumble around sometimes.

But I'm trying to start her off right. She already wants a "knife necklace" like my Izula. And a "pink shooty thingy." :D (gotta get SOME ESEE content in here ;) )

I just love those old lever action rifles, old revolvers. Though M-16's and M-4's aren't half bad. I am just more traditional perhaps... I would love to own M1 garand... Still, legistlation probably makes it really hard to obtain... Though there is still bit supply of Kar 98K chambered in .308 Winchester.

That would make decent hunting rifle. Or those old Mosin-Nagants. Thanks for pictures guys.

Can somebody fill me in on why there's a shot glass on the muzzle of Noveskes?

:eek::D

noveske krink - designed for sbr. i usually see it on barrels around 10" or so. it looks awesome when the rail goes right below it. it does look funky to me as well on a barrel that long.

:eek::D

noveske krink - designed for sbr. i usually see it on barrels around 10" or so. it looks awesome when the rail goes right below it. it does look funky to me as well on a barrel that long.

You are dead on with your reply. There really is no need for it on the 14.5" that I have other than the fact I just really wanted one.

IMG_2903.jpg

IMG_2906.jpg

From today on the river
I call the bottom one Big power/ little package
13oz 357 Mag and a Izula

642endura1a2r.jpg

InsideEE.jpg

inside the go bag

LaidOUt.jpg

dumped

Last edited:
geez I bet that airlite in 357 bucks.

The Noveske muzzle thing makes me think of the simpsons episode where Homer buys a gun and the salesman asks him if he wants any accessories. "Lazer, scope, silencer LOUDENER.." he pulls out what looks like an engine oil funnel. Makes me laugh every time.

you are right Jake it is no fun. I just carry Gold dot 135+P's in it..

That Novske brake is awsome on shortys and pretty amazing at night

and with a name like Bauer i figured you would more into the bag hahah like your Uncle Jack carries

WHAT! ELEVEN FREAKING PAGES AND NO FALS!

I MUST FIX!

falm4003.jpg

Tricked out 10/22 bullpup...
bullpup3.jpg

10/22 Takedown
In a countcomm satcomm bag
pack0.jpg

outside the bag
pack1.jpg

assembled (didnt have a sight for it then)
pack2.jpg

cold steel assegai
picture010zw.jpg

RC5 and Izula
sheath008.jpg

here's the new keltec sub2K I just got - in Glock 9mm
the Glock 26 in 9mm uses the SAME magazines!!!! :)
The LCR is the BUG
the Izula is on paracord around my neck now
...and I descaled and wrapped the HEST- it's on my belt daily now
P7270187.jpg

P7270189.jpg

and...the Keltec rifle fits in the hydration pocket of the RUSH 24...hehehe...

Love the sub2k! I have one in .40 for Glock 22 mags! What a great compact tool! Mine is actually very accurate once you get a hang for how to use the sights.

Now all you need is one of those 30rd glock mags and your set! :D

thx, bigdkc - I got a 32 rd mag with the gun...and 4 G17 14 rd mags...it's gonna be a blast! I'm up 'cause I can't sleep and get to shooting tommorrow! lol!

Back