Guns And Knives Revisited

Tasty Pics, r-dub -

Thanks!

I am currently waiting for my ar-15 upper/lower components to arrive.

I'll add a picture when it comes in.

best regards -

mqqn

You will not be disappointed with that gun. I have one and it is loads of shooting fun! You can pick up a box of 550 rounds of 22 ammo for about $18 bucks, you can beat that for a day at the range. When I first got mine I told myself I was going to shoot a whole box of 550 rounds that weekend. Well I did but my thumb was blistered from loading my mags...lol.. It was a blast though!

I LOVE this gun! It took two visits to work my way through "The Big Box" of ammo. Only had a couple of misfires, but no jams or hang-ups of any kind in 500+ rounds. This one feels just right and it was awesome to be shooting so well. Fun stuff!

Jeff

A pair that I'd bet my life on.
tools1.jpg

That is what I'm talking about . If you would bet you life on it , it has got to be good . nuff said.

Even a .45 Magnum needs a backup.
threetools1.jpg

Hi Mack - Sweet picture. I meant to compliment you on your avatar as well (you recently had an auto and your Rule on your avatar).

Neat old Gerber - One of my buddies brought one over to my house so we could take some pictures:

DSC_6674.JPG

best regards-

mqqn

Thanks. That auto was my LAR Grizzly .45 mag. My favorite after my Series 70.
Those old Gerbers are a heck of a knife. Mine has been with me for nearly thirty years.
Great pic. Your buddy's looks like the Guardian. I wanted one but was living in SoCal and didn't think I wanted the hassle that might come with it.

I think the one mqqn shows is the Mark 1, I had one back in the mid 70`s.

I think the one mqqn shows is the Mark 1, I had one back in the mid 70`s.

You're probably right. Hard to tell the length in that pic. The Mark I is one of my all time favorite blades.

Hi Guys -

That is an old Mark 1 - good eye, Mr. K.

Here is a (poor) pic of my AR-15 and JK Ti Frame-lock.
DSC_8159.JPG

I had the JK with me as I went shooting yesterday. It only took about 5 rounds to get in the bull consistently from 40 yards, zeroing in the EOTech.

[youtube]SiAqTLKA_Tg[/youtube]

That vid was taken with my HTC Evo 4 phone - in 720p - not bad for a phone.

best regards -

mqqn

Very, very COOL!!!

I've been working "a lot" of overtime the past few months so I couldn't say no to this Ruger when I found it at a fair price. I love handguns as much as I love knives and have a real soft spot for single actions. The JK is very impressive so far but it won't get a real test till fall when I plan to carry it hunting.

I've got a .44 mag and the .22 like yours. Unfortunately I only have the .22 mag cylinder.

Back