Guns & blades

DSC_0496_zpsh8lhokwn.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]
Did you refinish that? I have never seen one that clean

Sent from my KYOCERA-E6560 using Tapatalk

Gasman1, what brand is that revolver? John

John, I'm sorry for the long delay. Its an Iver Johnson's Arms & Cycle Works 38 caliber. Fitchburg,Mass, USA. Pat Nov,17, 08. It was my great grandfather's revolver. Not much monetary value but he raised me and After a guy stole it from his house it took me five years to get it back. My Papaw had already passed away. The guy bought the gun back from some dope dealer and said he just wanted it to be "over". He said that he was tired of looking over his shoulder for the past five years. That's crazy huh? Papaw was a great man. He was born in 1902 and he taught me to be a man of my word. And to work for what I wanted.

GasMan1, My first thought was it was an Iver Johnson. Glad you finally got the gun and the memories it holds for you back. Spent more than 10 years at Ft Devens, by Ayer, MA so familiar with Fitchburg too. John

Gasman, that's cool as heck. Can you give some details about that AK?

My dad put that stock on an SKS. I thought it was pretty cool too. Hes a retired Vietnam veteran and enjoys firearms. But I can't get him interested in knives. :confused:

Back