Guns & Hinderers

It's like The Good, The Bad & The Ugly VS. Dirty Harry.......what awesome choices to wake up to in the morning !!!!

I assume you're feelin' lucky.......

Gotta love the Baer custom...and hinderer custom...and watch and light! Great pick, M.

Last edited:
Thanks! Did you make it to the STL gathering? I showed up after 5, and only 4 others were left.

Thanks! Did you make it to the STL gathering? I showed up after 5, and only 4 others were left.

No, unfortunately I had some plans come up last minute and couldn't make it, but really wanted to! Sounds like it was a good time.

G26 tweaked by Robar and a Blackwash XM-18 3.5" Skinner.

orig.jpg

Uggghhhhhh...... He loves doing this. "LA LA LA LA LA LA......... Oh, that only works when you're trying to pretend your not listening.

Never mind.

@Rubi...are the La La La's in a Smurfy voice?

The BlackWashed DLC has a nice look and on a Skinner...I like it a lot.

Liked him in Blow...and somewhat in Buffy the Vamp Slayer....I hear his play house went BlueRay and can be seen under a big top. Ok, that's all I know about PeeWeeH.

And let me confess..if Rob didn't pop in to tease us from time to time a lot would be lost and certainly missed.

Liked him in Blow...and somewhat in Buffy the Vamp Slayer....I hear his play house went BlueRay and can be seen under a big top. Ok, that's all I know about PeeWeeH.

And let me confess..if Rob didn't pop in to tease us from time to time a lot would be lost and certainly missed.

Huh? ALL I know is he got caught with his pants down around his ankles and his "gun" in his hand (PeeWee, Not Rob)
we watchin' the same channel? :)

Back