Guns & Knives

I wish I had some pics of my guns with my knives, but I don't! Okay folks, put em' here! I wanna see the most prestiged guns and knives or your EDC Gun, knife, watch, wallet, taser, mace etc. As long as it has a knife or a gun in it I WANNA SEE IT! Or both. I've checked some older threads I couldn't find a good one :( so lets set that right :)

I had fun with this shot I did a year ago. The gun is, errr,....cute. ;)

orig.jpg

Coop

OK, here are some frequent flyers on me.;)

Glock 27
Ralph/Simonich EDC
Marathon SAR (out of focus) :(

Still working on my photo skills. Actually, I'm still trying to
get through the Nikon manual!:eek:

Frank:cool:
gunknifewatch.jpg

J-man,

It's not a very good picture but here's a Glock 20 and some Fowler knives. Maybe a SAA would look better along side these knives? :D

standard.jpg

-Jose

Frank, I really love the BabyGlocks. But there listed as prohibited firearms due to there short barrel i.e. no normal citzen can legally possess them :( but I love the look of them and I'm moving to a switch & gun friendly state soon :)

Jose, its up to you!

Stu, nice kurkhi (sorry if I spelt that wrong, I just edited it now because I forgot what it was called then and I forgot to change it up untill now)!

These are my most recent carry pieces. S&W .38spl, little guy will group 2 inches at 25 feet, the knives are just a couple of mine ( ie, I made em, and I carry em ). -- Charles

Attachments

• carrypieces.jpg
    carrypieces.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 1,789
Danm fine looking couple of knives you got there Mr. Marlowe!;)
I had the pleasure of handling one like the carbon fiber model, man-o-man was that baby sharp! and you fit and finish are on par with my large Kit Carson Model 4!:eek: I gotta get one of yours some day.
Hey is the white handled one micarta, ivory, or pearl? Looks real sweet. Oh yeah..the S&W looks sweet too!:D

Frank:cool:

Thanks Frank, the spearpoint folder has Ivory Micarta on it. Yeah the S&W is a sweet little piece, had it for several years ; the first time I shot it I didnt expect much, surprised me with how well it shot. -- Charles

@Stuart S. Igarta:
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAh That`s a knife!

@C. Marlowe:
Same taste here, if i were allowed to carry it would be my Colt DS.

THX for showing.

The Gun: A S&W Model 624, 3.5" satin finish 44 Special with walnut Jordan Trooper stocks by Herrett's.

The Knife: A Rick Frigault "Guarded Shodan", 5.5" of ATS-34 with black linen micarta handle.

My Fat Boys combo!

Ummmmm :).., excuse me Mr. Marlowe.., but please send me one of those Ivory Micarta folders ASAP...lol. Very nice! I'm telling Duane you are holding out on those.... :rolleyes:

"Hunters seek what they [WANT].., Seekers hunt what they [NEED]"

Completely lost the good jpeg I had, and too tired to re-shoot one. So, here's the nowhere-near-as-good photo I shot early this morning..............:mad:

Attachments

• fatboys2.jpg
    fatboys2.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 1,687
The gun: A Colt Combat Python. A rare variation of the King of DA Colt's, with a factory 3" barrel.

The knife: A Billy Ellis River Fox. 4 & 7/8" of ATS-34 with stabiized maple burl handles.

Two examples of near perfection in their fields.

:p

Attachments

• ellpy1.jpg
    ellpy1.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1,378
Gun is custom Para P13 by Bruce Gray.

Knife is one of those what you call its.

(Crap picture - just learning how to do this)

Attachments

• gun close.jpg
    gun close.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 1,305
Back