• Preorders are LIVE for the 2024 BladeForums Traditional Knife

Traditional Knife Information Thread - make sure you go in there and read up.

Requirements: Be a Gold or higher member or have been a member of the forums since 6/2023 with at least 100 posts in the Traditional Forum. Preorder is for people who live in the continental US only, international orders will be separate.

Delivery expected in Q4 2024, hopefully before the holidays.

User Name
    Serial number request

GW handy around the house

I just find these Wardens so handy around the house!:eek:
(I did this on 12/22 and forgot to post it:thumbdn: )

Happy New Year

wardenxmas.jpg

wardenxmas2.jpg

Amazing. I don't think Bladeforums has yet to download a proper ":eek: :D YOU SUCK:D :eek: !!!" smiley appropriate for this degree of suckage;) .

I am in awe! And maybe a bit sick, no wait, that green hue is envy!!!:D

Amazing. I don't think Bladeforums has yet to download a proper ":eek: :D YOU SUCK:D :eek: !!!" smiley appropriate for this degree of suckage;) .

I am in awe! And maybe a bit sick, no wait, that green hue is envy!!!:D

Something like this?
yousuck.gif
Nice tree Tony :D

EXCELLENT!!! :D Nice one! A real INFIgreen tree!!! :thumbup::thumbup: Did ya order from Ohio? :D
Jaxx:cool:

I'm guessing the pine sap has ruined the mint condition of several of those Wardens. I, however, am adept at pine sap removal without any damage to the item. PM me and I'll send you my address so you can send them in.

On the one hand, Damn nice tree!:eek: On the other, there is no icon for what I was going to call you!:p Just imagine Yosemity Sam cussin' up a blue streak...:grumpy: Looks like 18 to me?
Happy new year fer shure!

I'm guessing the pine sap has ruined the mint condition of several of those Wardens. I, however, am adept at pine sap removal without any damage to the item. PM me and I'll send you my address so you can send them in.

Oh lets not get started again....;) :thumbup: :cool:

Because we'd have to start with the fact that a guy(on) who was an expert in pine sap, might recognize and artificial tree when he saw one.

Nice FLUGGIN' tree decorations Tony!!! :thumbup: :thumbup:

I count 19 GWs on that tree.

If we guess right... do we win them??? :confused: :D

just wait till you get the box that shipped today :D :D :D

30 bad assed SAR Hornets :cool:

and i thought jaxx was a hog:rolleyes:

just wait till you get the box that shipped today :D :D :D

30 bad assed SAR Hornets :cool:

and i thought jaxx was a hog:rolleyes:

Hey I thought that the deal was:

I send you photos of my girlfriend and you keep my dirty little secrets, ahhhh you know ..... secret!!!.:grumpy: :grumpy:

I count 19, but he must have a bunch on the other side or it would fall over!:eek:

Next year, can you come over to my house and help trim our tree?:D

Back