• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Habilis/Pathfinder trade knife f/s

Has been carried and used, has slight scuffing in the finish but otherwise in excellent shape. One issue to note. The scandi portion has vertical grind marks all along it. Habilis said they would fix it for me, but it ended up not bugging me too much. the edge is razor sharp and cuts very well, just wanted to disclose the marks. Comes with a basic Pathfinder leateh rpouch sheath. $80 shipped in the US

Trying to show the grind marks here

Do you know if this is the first generation (thinner handle) or the second generation (thicker handle)? I believe there were handle thickness variations between the two if I remember right. Thanks!

Last edited:
Hey guys, this is the second generation with the fatter handle scales, and slightly wider blade. pathfinder website still has a pic with side by side comparisons of the two versions

Hey guys, this is the second generation with the fatter handle scales, and slightly wider blade. pathfinder website still has a pic with side by side comparisons of the two versions
Thanks for that! Can't PM - is there an email address I can reach you at? Or mine is on my profile page under "profile posts" from a previous purchase made here - please shoot me an email as I'm interested!

Back