Attention Hacked Accounts.

Boru13

Staff member
Super Mod
It would appear BF's members are being targeted.

unwisefool unwisefool account was recently hacked, IP location after the hack is Romania.

A few days ago kagato82 kagato82 account was hacked, IP location after the hack is Romania. The hacker copied and pasted an older for sale thread.

Hulk2e Hulk2e has now had his account hacked, IP location after the hack is Romania again. Also the hacker copy and pasted another for sale thread.

Members might consider changing BF passwords, email passwords, etc., consider activating the 2 step verification option as well.

Two simple, practical steps for anyone concerned about their account being compromised:

1. Set a strong, unique password here, and don't use it anywhere else; if you can't remember when you last changed it, change it now ;)
2. Use the strongest password you can remember on your email -- or better yet, use a passphrase -- and don't use that one anywhere else either (because if someone gets your email, boy do things get worse from there)

Using a strong, unique password everywhere you have an account is best, but at a minimum make sure anything financial (including PayPal) is locked down nice and tight. A reputable password manager can make this a smooth process, and after the initial hump of changing passwords and setting everything up nicely you'll hardly even notice it. :thumbsup:

Also note that the hacker(s) are always asking for PayPal Friends & Family in the for sale threads.
Yes, this the message being used.

"I only accept paypal F&F.

Because my paypal account was closed due to gun sales.

I have to get paid to my friend's paypal account.

My friend only accepts F&F to avoid paying taxes.

Please understand me.

Thanks."

Folks there have been huge data breaches all over the web including at one well known retailer. Please please please, use unique passwords if possible, and two factor security, especially anything that is tied to financial data

I believe my account has been hacked, and now I am unable to send any communication thru Blade Forums. How can I reach an Administrator?

Thanks -

I believe my account has been hacked, and now I am unable to send any communication thru Blade Forums. How can I reach an Administrator?

Thanks -
Any chance your PMs are full or that you're trying to PM a non-paying member? Either could be the source of that problem.

Thanks -
If your account has been 'hacked' how are you able to post?
If you believe your account has been 'hacked' change your password immediately.

If you are having problems sending private messages, your inbox may be full and you may need to delete some. Select a conversation you no longer want and click "leave conversation"

And another hacked account... buccilli15 buccilli15

Current for sale thread.

Original for sale thread.

Was there a data breech at some point? Or is there a vulnerability in the forum software? PW file is not exncrypted? Either way , users should change their PW's and enable 2FA.

I just created a new account...buccilli15 is my account and it was indeed hacked. How do I get my account recovered? They changed my email associated to the account too...

Got to be something with the new software or this place had a data breach. I changed my password and did the two factor a while back when this all started.

Back