Attention Hacked Accounts.

As stated previously, there was a giant data breach involving major ecommerce retailers earlier this year. If you reuse your passwords, that's how you get hit.
I just created a new account...buccilli15 is my account and it was indeed hacked. How do I get my account recovered? They changed my email associated to the account too...
You'll need to contact me with previous payment information for any memberships you had.

As stated previously, there was a giant data breach involving major ecommerce retailers earlier this year. If you reuse your passwords, that's how you get hit.

You'll need to contact me with previous payment information for any memberships you had.
Spark Spark
How do I contact you? I can’t private message since this is a temporary basic account. I just want access to my account that was hacked and will worry about updating my membership at a later date.

Spark Spark
How do I contact you? I can’t private message since this is a temporary basic account. I just want access to my account that was hacked and will worry about updating my membership at a later date.
So what I did was replied back to the email I received that said my email address had been changed. Obviously since I didn't change it I knew something nefarious was afoot. After sending in a few nudes for verification purposes, Spark was able to fix it up and made me promise to never be naked again.

Yes, this the message being used.

"I only accept paypal F&F.

Because my paypal account was closed due to gun sales.

I have to get paid to my friend's paypal account.

My friend only accepts F&F to avoid paying taxes.

Please understand me.

Thanks."
Wow, these guys are pros… sounds just like unwisefool unwisefool .

*goes to change password*

Spark Spark

Spark Spark Boru13 Boru13
Can you guys please help me get access to my buccilli15 account? It's been over two weeks since it was hacked.. The hacker changed the email associated with that account so Ive been screwed..

Find your copy of your last membership receipt and forward it to the email address the payment went to. I'll reply.

Find your copy of your last membership receipt and forward it to the email address the payment went to. I'll reply.
I’m trying to find the email, but my account t was renewed probably 9-11 months ago…I know I’m coming up on renewal. It’s going to be like finding a needle in a haystack..

I’ve also replied to the email that I recently received from Blade Forums that indicated my email was changed to the hackers email.

Was there a forum wide explanation and/or release of the hack?
I dont believe there was a BladeForums hack. All of us most likely used the same username and passwords that were hacked somewhere else. They then searched our usernames and found that we post here and figured out how to make a quick buck by impersonating us.

Was there a forum wide explanation and/or release of the hack?
Folks there have been huge data breaches all over the web including at one well known retailer. Please please please, use unique passwords if possible, and two factor security, especially anything that is tied to financial data

BF was not hacked. Users used the same password on multiple sites. When other sites got hacked, their passwords got accessed.

Latest hacked account.
photoman12001 photoman12001
My account was hacked this morning but I’m in control of it again.
I’m very sorry for any inconvenience.
This is really embarrassing.

If I can offer another tip for avoiding a scam, look at the seller’s previous sales posts if you’re suspicious. Mine are always lengthy with lots of details and usually have links to videos of the items for sale on YouTube. It would have been a red flag to see one like this that was so short and lacking details. But I know the Exchange rating is what most people look at. I do the same thing. I’ll be more cautious in the future. I’ve also substantially increased my security posture here and all over the web today.

Also, I don’t know if this helps but these were emails used to get payment on the fraudulent sales posts.
I would not send payment to these addresses if you see them.
ogacigi@gmail.com
jammos1444@gmail.com
paulmungai567@gmail.com

Last edited:
Account restored.

i2u0aPx.png

This is the change log of what happened to your account. They were able to log in without any failed attempts, and make modification to your profile.

Your password was compromised elsewhere. Please update your password and use something unique.

Back