Hacked and Slashed Lil'Matriarch...

At the request of Forum brother 'hackenslash' I morphed a Delica/Lil'Para and the Lil'Matriarch profiles to arrive at the knife in the attached photos using a Wise Men Signet Ring and an MXGear black powder coated Titanium deep carry pocket clip...
mayPyPf.jpg

YLvROwj.jpg

FNmvD3Z.jpg

ZJClyNC.jpg

1iI5Uil.jpg

bbvRqmT.jpg

RWxwjGE.jpg

eUopq5c.jpg

Thanks Steve! That came out awesome! As always your work is impeccable!

I have to figure out another fun project to get "Butchered" :)

Spyderco's "Reverse S" blades have so many possibilities. I had never even thought of making a Lil Matriarch into a type of Karambit but that's really impressive. I actually like that better than a typical Karambit style folder. And the blade length of that model is really ideal.

At the request of Forum brother 'hackenslash' I morphed a Delica/Lil'Para and the Lil'Matriarch profiles to arrive at the knife in the attached photos using a Wise Men Signet Ring and an MXGear black powder coated Titanium deep carry pocket clip...
mayPyPf.jpg

YLvROwj.jpg

FNmvD3Z.jpg

ZJClyNC.jpg

1iI5Uil.jpg

bbvRqmT.jpg

RWxwjGE.jpg

eUopq5c.jpg

I know this is kind of an older thread but I have to ask you. Did you have to modify the Lil’ Matriarch in order to get the Signet ring to fit on it? Or perhaps have to modify the Signet Ring to accept the tip of the closed lil matriarch?

I know the Endura Signet Ring fits on the Matriarch, so will the Delica signet ring fit on the lil’ matriarch fine?

The Wise Men Signet Ring fit the Lil'Matriarch with NO modifications.

Steve

Back