HACKY New Year (sheath give away)

random.org picked
but Randy said ;

"Cool...
I don’t have a WS 1020...
But that’s pretty cool of you David!
Btw, I wish you & Mrs Buy Brown a Healthy New Year!
-Randy, but they call me Sixx"

Happy New Year to you do Brother.

then 23 that was me, woo hoo I win, muhahaha no prize

Then it picked 24
Jackmandu send me an e-mail you win :)

random.org picked
but Randy said ;

"Cool...
I don’t have a WS 1020...
But that’s pretty cool of you David!
Btw, I wish you & Mrs Buy Brown a Healthy New Year!
-Randy, but they call me Sixx"

Happy New Year to you do Brother.

then 23 that was me, woo hoo I win, muhahaha no prize

Then it picked 24
Jackmandu send me an e-mail you win :)
Awesome!!!!! Thanks David! I look forward to seeing what sheath you choose:D Wow I never win contests, this is so cool:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Thanks David Brown! The sheath arrived fast!!! 01A49153-B4BE-410C-A0C4-24CA2F57352C.jpeg437B1A7F-546A-4444-B4D6-E3C4834F0097.jpeg
Awesome work brother! The thinner lighter Kydex is a perfect match for this thin light weight slicer. Fit and finish on these Buy Brown sheaths are top notch!
If anyone out there needs a sheath, this is the way to go! I also have a taco style 1020 sheath from B.B and it is perfect for IWB carry. Thanks again David, for the cool contest and sweet sheath:cool:

Thanks David Brown! The sheath arrived fast!!! View attachment 1501358View attachment 1501359
Awesome work brother! The thinner lighter Kydex is a perfect match for this thin light weight slicer. Fit and finish on these Buy Brown sheaths are top notch!
If anyone out there needs a sheath, this is the way to go! I also have a taco style 1020 sheath from B.B and it is perfect for IWB carry. Thanks again David, for the cool contest and sweet sheath:cool:
Congrats that's exactly the one I ordered from David.

Back